Sam

Ugh I totally bombed that history test hardest ever you were thinking. It was lunch and you barely ever ate there food it was like prison but worse. You decided to go walk around the hallways just thinking about if you would ever talk to that dream hunk Sam. Shoot you say running your fingers through you're hair remembering you left you're phone at your locker. You walk back glancing over the distance of the school thinking one more week one more and no more school forever. Then all you remember was running into something a wall or even a teacher. I am so sorry you hear in a deep voice and look up to see a blonde boy smiling at you. Hi you say smiling at him not looking away. Hi he said putting his hand out to you hoping for you to shake it. You do and just how soft his hands were made you're heart warm. I'm Sam he said with a grin that made you forget to you were at school. Oh sorry I'm Y/N. Oh nice to meet you Y/N he said handing you you're necklace. Wow you here in the distance oh I have to go he said. Until then he grabbed your hand and kissed it with a grin so wide. The boy that said wow smacked him in the back as he looked back and winked. Wow you said slowly sliding down a locker and just smiling. Looking at the hand he just touched. Miricales happen it took 12 years for me but it came.