Dead Lies

This one is for colby_is_bae21
-----------------------------------------------------------

The call beetween them two.

Colby: VERONICA STOP DONT DO ANYTHING.

Veronica: COLBY I AM A NOBODY!! I screw everything up thats why i want to do this!!! I AM FAT AND UGLY AND A NOBODY AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME CAN YOU.

Colby: VERONICA STOP RI-

At Veronica's apartment.

V.P.O.V
I am a nobody a nothin. I went to the balcony on the 15th floor I looked down. Soon I heard someone barge into my apartment. It was Colby I frowned and stepped on the pole of the balcony. I felt two arms wrap around me pulling  back. I screamed and kicked i didn't want to live anymore. Colby took me into the living room and hugged me tight. I never felt better. COLBY I DESERVE TO DIE. I yelled. He looked me in the eye's and told me something. Veronica you are amazing and geourges and perfect and just I CAN'T explain it. You mean the world to me. I looked at him as hw finished off and said. Veronica will you be my girlfriend please. I have been wanting to ask you for a while he said hugging me still. I agreed quickly as I realized what could have happend I could have died I freaked out. Then a pair of lips were on mine as i felt safe again. I'm happy I said holding him. He smiled and saidI'm glad Veronica as we drifted off asleep.

I know this was short but I couldn't think of anything😭 sorry