Colby

This is for kaylah-Marie hope you like it.😏😏😏

I was always wandering why i didn't fit in. Who was i supposed to be friends with. That all changed when you i him.

                  Abandoned Zoo L.A CA
You were walking with you're friend Sidney at dusk.

Shoot Kayla I don't know about this she said grabbing you're wrist.

We will be fine I laughed placing my phone on a old log kinda rotten.

Ouch Kaylah why did you hit me?

Sid I didn't hit you what do you mean I asked kind of worried about our friendship. We have been arguing a lot.

Oh my god my bad I heard a voice behind me saying. Oh it's ok I said turning around and it hit me a beautiful blue eyed boy with hair that flipped to the side so complete.

Hi I'm Colby he said glancing at me up and down. What are you doing here I said. Well the brunette boy started to say. My best friend and I got bored and so we went up here and here we are and now I'm liking it.

I laughed at his amazing smile and just started talking about Sydney and I. We say down and 5 minutes turned into 3 hours. I look down 4:30a.m shoot I said grabbing my phone and turning it off.

Hey can I get you're number he said then laughed. Of course ya I said giving him my number and a hug. We should head back I said to Sydney who was talking to a blonde boy.

I live in wintergreen apartment what about you I asked. He said the same thing. Whattt I said basically laughing.

         TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE.       DATING  KAYLAH AND COLBY.

Babe I don't want you to leave I asked basically begging. He walked up behind me wrapping his hands around my and placed his head in my neck. Oh stahp it I said giggling a chuckle so soft you felt it. He started to tickle me and we went into tickling wars. He plopped on the couch and I followed. He wrapped his arm around me and gave me a peck on the lips. One of a kind he said. I was surprised cold and happy. Like I've never been before. Sam and Sydney were on the couch too and we all watched a movie.  Kaylah  you made me the happiest guy ever and I was wandering will you marry me I turned around and he was on one knee. Omg I said my hand shaking.

Yes of course I will I said. He got up and hugged me and kissed me and we got to calling. Rings above.

A/N
I am actually rlly bad at imagines I'm sorry I will try harder any tips?