First Kiss (Colby)

*He is saying this to a camera*

Colby: Hey guys so today I am going to be exploring a haunted abandond warehouse with my best friend Y/N!

You: Hey guys.... little does Colby know I brought a Ouija board and we are going to play it.

Colby: WHAT!!!!

You: Ha let's get to it BAHHHHH

Colby: God damn you Y/N!!!!!

He shut off the camera as we started walking to the house.  I'm scared I said grabbing his hand. Like we always do. Let's go in he said as he let go and pulled out the camera.

Colby: So we are in and I automatically got a creepy feeling.

You:Same kinda like I'm being watched

Colby: Ok don't say that dang now I feel like that.

Then I heard a boom and a scream as I hid behind Colby he pulled out the Camera.

Colby: Not even 2 minutes in and creepy sh*t is happening!! We just heard a bang and a scream. Did you guys hear that!!!!

You: S...s...something. is in here I know it.

We heard a loud GET OUT!!!!! I stood tall when I heard it again. Colby was still recording. Colby was holding me and then we looked at eachother and his Lips crashed on mine as he set the camera down it was still recording as the noises kept going on in the background. Then we heard Sam run out and yell it's a prank. We broke apart and said thanks and colby asked will yoy be my girlfriend? Yes I said crying a bit as he picked up the camera and told the camera thats all for today peace!!!!