Nice to meet you(Colby)

This is a imagine for me bc I was bored lol have a nice day!!!
______________________________________
Hey Ally my bestfriend called. Hi Alyssa, Hi Kalista I called out to them. We were walking around the park for like 5 minutes thena cute brunnete caught my eye. Ally that's Colby Alyssa said smiling real wide. Oh my god I said jumping up and down fixing myself up. Here let me go gethis attention and you will walk out of chipotle real cute she said smiling.  This is why you guysare my sisters I said smiling.  I ran inside of Chipotle and texted them I'm coming. I opend the doors and walked out. Colby's and mine eyes instantly connected. Hi I'm Ally I said putting my hand out. Colby he said smiling and taking my hand. What are you here for I asked smiling wide and sitting close by. Is that Nirvana  I asked scooting closer and looking at his shirt. Ya he said smiling and we started talking for hours. Soon I saw a car with a group of guys pull up. Hey man the blonde one said. Who's this the big brunnette asked. Oh this is Ally he said shyly as I blushed. Hi I said as the group of guys hopped out. I scooted back because I didn't know them. It's ok they are cool Colby smiled making me reassured. I relaxed as we all just sat and talked. Kalista and that Brennen guy got along well and Alyssa and Corey did too. I know I just met you Colby started then i said F it and kissed him  as we exchanged numbers and I left without saying bye. The girls followed and smiled as we all headed back to the apartment.