Double Date

This is for queen_anime_lover

Queen: Hey guys I made a group chat I have a question.

Emily: Hey girl !who are these people?

Sam: Who is that girl Sieralee?

King: Hey babe💖

Sam: Oh hey  Colby😉

King: SHUT UP SAM!!!!

Emily: Ummmm.... I'm gonna leave. Bye

Emily left the group
Queen added Emily back in the group

E

mily:Why the heck am I back I just wanted to listen to AMINE and swim!!!

Sam: Emily is it?

Emily- Yes. Sam right?

Sam- Ya, what song are you listening too?

Emily- here's the link

Sam- That Is MY FAV SONG!!!!

Emily: Mine too!!!

Queen: How about we all hang out today at mine and Emily's apartment?

King: Ya!! Then we can go out to dinner and get food kinda like a double date.

Sam: Ok Colby Me and you😁😉

Queen: No thanks I think I'll take the cute one😍

Sam- Dang that hurt

King: We will be over in 5. We already left btw.

Queen: K see ya soon babe love you.

King: Love you more

Colby&Emily: BARF

Queen: BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CEMBLY you're new ship name

Get ready Emily you have 2 minutes go go go i yelled running around the apartment.

2 minutes later.

Hey babe come in. Sam this is Emily. Emily this is you're future boyfriend. I introduced them. I kissed Colby as they were joking and laughing. We went out to dinner and Sam was being such a gentlemen while Colby was tickling and kissing me the whole night.

Sam's P.O.V
Emily looked so pretty her blonde hair with brown and her eye's her damn eye's. The world went slo motion as I bent down and kissed her and she makes my life conplete this kid has been through so much and we are perfect together. Will you be my girlfriend I asked my head on hers as she agread and turned to Sieralee who was dancing around.

...........................................................
Sorry this was awful and it took so long my sister is having surgery and school starts soon so its hard right now.