High school torture!

I awoke on my roof the next morning, and had saw that I was alone But covered with a blanket. The blanket was mad of wool and had a blue striped pattern. Next to where I fell asleep there was a light yellow sticky note, and on it read " sorry I gotta bounce but I wont wake you. PS. you drool when you sleep!" bloody snake I thought to my self. Well I'd Better head back down, I'm still hungry. As I was headed back down to crawl into my bedroom window...it was locked. Like of coarse its locked why wouldn't it be ...ughhhhhhhh. "Hey witchy need some help?!?" I heard Claude say as He walked towards the house. 

"I've got it on my own thank you very much," I said annoyed at him. Although he just completely annoyed my and went inside the house anyway. As he was walking up the stairs to go into my room and unlock the window from the inside it hit me. How is the window locked when you can only lock it from the inside??!!?!? the thought of that petrified me. Once he unlocked the window and I crawled back in he said "why would you lock the window after you went out?"I didn't"  I said in a shacking voice. "what do you mean you didn't?!?!?" Claude said getting worried. 

"Who else was in your room, because the door wasn't locked!?!?!?" he said with a worried voice. "we need to tell my grandma" I said "she'll know what to do." We both rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen where grandma was cooking breakfast. "MRS.H, MRS.H" Claude shouted. "yes" she answered with complete calmness in her voice . "Someone was in my room last nigh and locked the window " I said to her. "that was only me ... you know I have a key to every room in the house right, you could hide from me even if you wanted." she said as she leaned down and pinched my cheek turning it to a light pink shade. "PHEW" Cal and I said together with a sense of relief.

As the summer days grew on all me and Cal did was mess around around our houses and tried to avoid any awkward conversations with his mom. Every night we would gaze up at the stars and play " try to hit the means neighbors trash can with a pebble." Me and Cal had the most fun times of our life those summers. This continued for years,almost every year, every year. My best friend Cal and my only friend Cal and I did everything together,from crying,to laughing, to him trying to convince me to cheat and find out  the lucky numbers for the lottery every month by reading peoples minds.

When Cal's mom and dad got divorced I was there when he punched his dad in the face for it. You see his dad is an alcoholic and he took Cal's little sister Amelia with him when he left. And Cal was only  12 when this happened and he was heart broken. His mom Is insane and His dad is an alcoholic and took Cal's only sane family member with him. I became the only one he had left to depend on, its like were in our on little world separated from all civilization...It was our safe place,that was until the worst , and most complicated, cruel thing in the world happened...High school. 

TIME SKIP**3 years

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

"Witchy, wake up" zzzzzzzzzz... "WITCHY!" zzzzzzz...    *takes pillow and throws it on to my sleeping face * 

"huh?" my tired voice said at this action. "get up weirdo your gonna be late, you don't want another detention do you?" an angry Cal said while hovering over me. I looked at my alarm clock and said "school doesn't start for another 46 mins, calm down." over the years cal had become a smartical particular he always wore his hair combed back and had his stupid black glasses on 24/7 instead of wearing contacts like he used to. I had grown my hair out all the way down to my bum and dyed it all pastel purple and, I had become the cool layed back tom boy with sloppy side bangs.

I hoped out of bed and had put on the lame school uniform that we were forced to wear, if you ask me that's just animal cruelty. Me and Cal walked down stairs and grabbed the lunches we had made the night before, he usually kept his homemade lunch in my fridge due to the fear of his mom eating it if he left it in his fridge. After that, we eat the breakfast that my grandmother made for us and then walked to school. on the way to school we would always say hello to old man Ron and then we would continue on our walk to hell... I mean school.

Cal and I are both in 9th grade, in the same class, and both of us are 15. Cal is taller then me now and he sits in the top left corner of every class and I sit next to him in all the classes we have together, so I can copy his notes after I fall asleep. After class I and Cal head off to eat our lunch, as we walk down the hallway my friend Emily tells me to follow her. I said okay and told Cal id meet up with him under the tree we usually sit under during lunch. Emily and I walk up to the roof and I said "why are we her-" my words were cut off by a pair of hands wrapped around my neck.

At this action my natural instinct was to back up, until my back was pressed up against a rail. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a girl standing at the door to the roof just smirking and me clearly suffering. Unable to breath I began to black  out this felling seems familiar somehow. the whole time this was occurring I was trying to fight back ,read her mind but all she was saying over and over again in her head was "die" why is she doing this I thought to my self.  Until my back was fully arched over the rail and just like that she took my shoes off and she let me go, and I fell.

Claude's P.O.V**

As witchy told me she would met up with me after she went with her friend I just continued to walk down the long halls . As I was walking a girl stopped in front of me and put a finger over her lips and then walked in the same direction Witchy and Emily went. The girl gave me an odd felling but I just decided to ignore it and continued to walk to Witchy's and my tree. Minutes passed and still no sign of Witchy, I began to worry so I went back to find her. On the way back I was passing under the roof to get to the door that lead inside right underneath it, and I saw Witchy falling from the roof above me.

Back to Peyton's P.O.V**

As I was falling I thought for sure I would have fallen to my death only to by caught by the familiar, warm, and comforting arms of Cal.

A/N

If you want to see Claude's little sister Amelia's point of view check out my new book "Father"
P.s picture is by me