A Promise

As soon as Cal Had caught me I started to black out. I can hear Claude Yelling " WITCHY??!, WITCHY?!?!?! STAY WITH ME, WITCHY?!?!?!?!?" My body In his arms attracts a worried crowd, tears roll off his face as he yells "somebody calls an ambulance!!!" these were the last words I had heard before I blacked out in his arms.

Meanwhile Claude's P.O.V:

I can see Witchy's eyes close, so I check her pulse and hold her tighter and closer to my chest. Witchy is basically all I have, so I can't lose her, not to anyone, nor anything. I can hear sirens close by, so instead of being completely useless, and just sit here with witchy, I decide to pick her up bridal style, and rush over to the school entrance. When I was rushing through the halls to get to the front of the building, I see Emily just standing by herself in the middle of the hall laughing. Somehow I feel that she had something to do with this, but she is not my concern right now, My concern is Witchy.

As I get to the front of the building I see the ambulance right around the corner of the school parking lot. As they come closer the only thing I could think of was why was she on the roof in the first place, did she fall, was she pushed....did she jump?! As the ambulance arrived and a team of paramedics stepped out, they took a stretcher and carefully placed Witchy on it. As they put her in the back of the ambulance I, of course, stepped in as well. When Witchy and I were in the ambulance I asked a paramedic that was sitting across from me, which was hooking Witchy up to a bunch of machines, what was wrong with her. All he said was " just let me do my job, I know your friend being brought to a hospital in the middle of your school day is a bit worrying but just keep the questions to yourself until we reach the hospital."

As we got inside of the hospital building a paramedic rushed Witchy over to another paramedic and said " We have a teen who jumped off a four-story building but was caught" As they rushed her into an operating room I was stuck in the waiting room. The first thing I did was get a hold of her grandparents and tell them the news, and then my mother. Of course, my mother didn't give a crap about what was going on, but Witchy's grandparents said there on their way over right now. As 2 mins passed I started thinking of every single possible thing that could go wrong. 4 mins passed by...yup basically dead from my thoughts right now, 6 mins oh thank god here grandparents just arrived and apologized for being late there was some slight traffic. now at the moment all I can do is wait for Witchy and hope for the best.

As 2 hours passed by with every nurse or doctor that passed by I literally jumped out of my seat waiting for one to give us news about Witchy. I eventually fell asleep just sitting there in the quite room, until I was awoken by a women yelling and crying on the other side of the room hearing the news of her husband. I didn't want to ease drop but I'm sure her husband had just passed away. Eventually I saw a Doctor with a clip board in Her hand say any one here for Peyton Heart . I immediately sprinted twords the door and said that's me, while her grandparents slowly walked over. The nurse told us to follow her as she lead us down a big hall, with mint green wallpapering until we finally reached a door and opened it.

As we approached the bed I saw a sleeping Witchy just lying there and then open her eyes so slowly.

Witchy's P.O.V ***

I heard foot steeps approaching the hospital door as I was barely asleep and fully awoke to find my grandparents and Cal approaching me. I gave an innocent stare not knowing what to do as Claude had said " Damn your so stupid sometimes Witchy and began to tear up. I said "What are you talking about?" as innocent as possible. "Why did you do this, you said you'd never leave my side you said you would always be there for me then you try to leave, leave me , left to wonder what I did wrong??!?!?!" he said basically sobbing at this point. I said wile giving him an emotionless look "...I was purposely pushed." His head shot up as he looked directly into my eyes and said "What?!??!!?" in the most shocking way possible while he covered his mouth with his right hand.

I said in the most serious voice possible " Cal, That day your father left I made you a promise, after all this time, after all we've been through, do you think I'd break it?!?!??!" Cal looked up at me and jump crawled on the bed I was laying on and hugged me as tight as possible and cried on my shoulder, while my grand parents fell asleep on the other side of the room on a beige couch. I was surprised at this action but happy that he could still trust me. this "hug" went on for about two mins until he eventually fell asleep on top of me.

I eventually fell asleep as well and let him just lie on top of me still in his suit and tie aka uniform. When I awoke about 2 hrs latter I found my self being cradled in between to arms. I turned over only to face a sleeping Cal, But this time his tie, glasses, and coat were all off and they were neatly placed on the coach where my grandparents were resting except for his glasses which were on the table next to the bed. It wasn't unnatural for us to be in this position, I mean we've had at least 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 sleep overs and like 50% of them were us just lying together on the roof gazing up at the stars just like this, except for this time we were in the hospital, I swear sometimes Cal and I act like a married couple.

A/N**

sorry for the long wait of the chapter explanation is 50% lazy 50% actually working on something. Oh, and this story is dedicated to @original_echo I dedicate this to her for shipping Cal and Witchy but I still don't know if i'll make them a thing yet !!!!!!!