In my Heart

I awoke the next morning to find that my grandparents had already left and Cal...Wait where the hell is Cal. I can see his jacket and bag are still here and he is not the forgetful type. I suddenly hear the door creak open and I see Cal walk in with a tray of milk and a single slice of pizza. He walks over to the bed and places it right in front of me and says "Eat it before it gets cold". "Oh....thanks Cal!" I said in a shy voice. I don't know why, but I feel really strange right now, not a sick strange, but like an emotional strange....Puberty man.

 I began to eat while Cal sat on the edge of the bed watching tv. There's an awkward silence so I try breaking to with some small talk. "Hey....Cal how bout that weather huh?"..... Nice Peyton Classic. He just looked over at me and said "Witchy you get out of the hospital tomorrow, but I won't be here when you do." Wait... what "what do you mean you won't be here tomorrow?" I said confused "You see I have to visit my Father tomorrow and I would've passed up on that but he still has Amelia." he said to me with a mixture sadness and anger in his voice. "Cal you never told me what your father's name is." I said as innocent as possible, trying not to upset him.

 He said "why" "only because I've realized I've never known that's all"  I responded and gave a little smile but really I have something else in mind. He said "Jim Ross" ok so now all I have to do is get his middle name, but I can't ask Cal because he'll get suspicious... I got it ill read his mind. I put down they half-eaten crust of pizza I was eating and looked straight at Cal and our eyes were locked on each other as I spoke these two words "Jim Ross." 

 I really don't know why but I could see him shivering at me by the way I had said his father's name while in his mind he said " Jim, Jim, My father !?!?!? Amelia, Jim, Jim Max Ross, Jim Why, Does she know him, Jim did she meet him, Jim what does she know?!?!?" Ok well, now I know his middle name while he's just sitting there shaking in terror and I don't know why. "Cal, You okay?" I said in a calm quite voice bringing him back to his senses. "Oh yeah you just surprised me" he said. "oh sorry, I was just thinking about how um... You must've felt, when um... Never mind." I said trying not to freak him out more. "Oh um ok, well I've got to head home and pack anyway." he said "ok bye" I said giving him a kind wave, Whatever I might as well get some rest it's already 5:00 pm I'll carry out my mission tomorrow.

Claude's POV**

 Well, Witchy just freaked me out...well whatever she does that all the time. But now I have to focose on getting home and packing  I'll only be there for 24 hours, so I'll pack lightly. Hopefully witchy won't miss me too much....Yeah, right she'll probably forget I even left. As I walk out of the hospital door I see a nurse that resembles Witchy, so I give her a smile ..... But then she- she just vanished?! It might just be my mind playing tricks on me, best to just forget about it. I continue out of the door and walk home. *18 mins later* Ok I'm finally home ... thank god, if walked any longer I'd be a dead man. I go up to my room and start packing a suitcase, I pack 3 shirts 1 extra just in case, my spare glasses in case these ones break, some 3 pairs of pants, some socks, extra shoes and other clothing. I turn to see a picture frame with a photo in it of Witchy and me... I'm packing it. Ok, I've finished packing my bag now to tell Mr. and Mrs. H I'm leaving. 

I walk over to their house and it's already 7:34 pm  I open the door because you know, We rudely just open doors here and walk into peoples houses, And What I hear Shocks me. "Peyton is always making such a big fool of herself, now we have to call the school, and I don't know if the insurance will pay for this stupid hospital visit If that daughter of mine and her husband hadn't of died we wouldn't have had to take that brat in!" I heard Mr.H said and that really ticked me off. I quickly slammed open the door drawing attention to myself and yelled at him"What the hell did you just say about Witchy, She works EXTREMELY HARD in school without breaks *no she doesn't* And she is always looking out for others, she is always trying to be the best she can be, and she doesn't even have a mother, or a father, to lose them at such a young age, and then for you, you to think poorly of her, your own Granddaughter, what THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" and just like that before they could answer back I quickly in anger  turned around and slammed the door, And anger'ly walked back home. How could they say that about her, she is just so amazing, why, why, Witchy is awesome, funny, caring she's always been there for me, she doesn't give up, she fights for what she believes in, she's smart if she would just put her heart into her school work, she's good at art, she's good at fighting, climbing trees, she's not afraid to take risks, she's beautiful, like I Love her...Wait, what. I-I love Witchy?!!?! Oh My God I just realized that It's her who's been in my heart all this time, Witchy. I head up to my room and flop down on my bed. I better get some rest I have to go to my fathers tomorrow, I quickly fall asleep, my last thought of Witchy. *blush*