Part 1

"Baby see this nah... your papa is torturing me... for how many people he has asked to look after me for the four  days he is not with me...now I am very tired of talking with all of them and beacause of eating all the things they gave to me now I can't breathe even... how are you feeling mere bachchu..??? I know you too tired nah...
But baby this torture is better than the caring torture your papa gives to me when he is with me....

"Don't get down from the bed jaan... tell me what you want I'll bring that for you... Please jaan this bite only... ok ok if you love me you will eat this... and this bite is from our little champ..."

Do you remember baby how much he was blackmailing me for make me eat all what I don't like...
Miss you abhishek... come quickly... waiting for you...
baby you kick me... I know you too miss your papa nah... he will come day after tomorrow... after coming he will talk with you... now be calm champ... mumma is very much tired nah...
I know mumma has sent papa for the business meeting... but he needs to go nah bachchu... that's his dream project... we have to help him nah... so forgive mumma... I too miss your papa soo much...."

Flash Back

"Abhishek... Abhishek..."
(Where is this Abhishek..??? I have look every where noh...
Ohh now why he is sitting on garden bench... I am here shouting for him... but no reply... arrey abhishek...
Sure he will scold me for coming out without his help... but what to do if he is not speaking...)

Pragya slowly went out to  the garden and sit on the bench beside him... but no reaction... she understood he is in some problem... so she slowly caress his shoulder and ask,

"Abhishek... tell me what's the problem..???"

Just then abhi came to sense and looked at pragya with surprise... suddenly...

"Pragya... how many times I have asked you not to come out without me... what if you fallen... why can't you understand... this is the ninth month... you have to be more carefull nah... not listening to me at any time..."

Abhi look away with anger... prgya look at him with a I am sorry expression... but he is still in anger... so pragya felt bad... while looking down with a guilty face she said, "I am sorry Abhishek..."

Abhi felt sad for shouting at her... so he gave a side hug to pragya and take her to his embrace...
Pragya while looking at his face  asked "you forgave me nah..??? Not angry nah..."  with a cute pout.

Abhi gave kiss on her forehead and " I am sorry jaan... I shout at you... but please jaan hereafter don't do this... okay..???"
Pragya felt bad. She said "I promise you my hero..."  Abhi smiled.

"Abhishek... what is the problem..??? Can't tell me..???"

Abhi innocently look at her.

"No problem jaan... I was just sitting here..."

"That's why I am asking... how many times I called you abhishek... you didn't hear me nah... tell me what is the problem..."

Abhi didn't say anything.

"Abhishek I am your jaan... you can't hide me anything... so please tell me nah..."

Abhishek kneel down in front of pragya making her to shock... he hold her hands tighlty.

"I know it's useless to hide you... you can read my mind nah... but jaan..."