Part 8

Pragya was looking at her mother in law's pic hanging in the wall continuously while caressing her baby bump...

Her thoughts ran to the past... she remembered how next day (next day after reading diary) she went to the hospital early in morning thinking of knowing the hidden facts from doctor Purab...

Her mind stop remembering abhi's face who was sleeping by hugging a pillow like a baby, she saw when she went to hand over the diary to abhi... small smile came to her lips remembering his cute and sweet face while sleeping... again her mind floats to past...

She remembered all the scenarios happened on that day...

    *****************************

I went to abhi's room to hand over the diary to him... as he requested me to give it as soon as possible... but when I was entering to the room he was in a peaceful sleep... I was not in mood to wish him for a good morning nor wake him to hand over the diary... so I kept it near him and went to my cabin...

I waited in my cabin until doctor Purab arrive... my mind was occupied with all the things I got to know by diary... but still it was a puzzle for me... as soon as I saw doctor Purab entering to his cabin... my legs make my way to there...

I didn't know how to start my convo with him... but the eager of knowing the hidden facts made me forgot to greet him back even... instead of good morning my mind thoughts skipped from my mouth... "Doctor Purab... I need to know abhi's past..." I was so direct... he looked at me confusingly... but I felt he got nervous with my sudden quesion... he looked at me for a while and start...
"Do... doctor pragya... I... I... already told you all what I know nah... that's the only facts I know... but why this sudden..???"

As I felt he was trying his best to hide his nervousness... but still his words expressing... no... I won't give up... I thought to be more direct...

"Doctor Purab... I already know abhi is Mr. Prem Mehera's son... and... not only that... I got to know about some facts of abhi's past... please... help me to cure abhi completely... I know you know something more than you say... atleast tell me... what happen to aunty..??? Why his dad and di hate him that much..??? What happen in his life for past year..??? Aunty had found he is suffering from depression year ago... but why he didn't face for any treatment till now...

"You got to know everything... but how..???"

"I read abhishek's ma's diary... didn't you see it before with him..."

"Diary...??? did he allow you to read it...??? did he gave you...???
Hmm... yeah I have seen it on the day he admitted to this hospital... but after that he didn't take it out from his belongings... reason days I found he is keeping it with him...
Once I checked it and found its Priya aunty's diary... as I know his past it didn't help for me... anyway he didn't allow anyone to touch it upto now... I too read when he was in unconscious state one day..."

Purab realised he split out that he knows abhi's past with the nervousness... he looked at pragya who was looking at him directly... and her eyes express how much eager she to know further more... at last purab gave up his thought to hide the facts he know and decide to tell everything to her...

"Okay I will tell you all pragya... I am sorry I told you I know nothing... it's all because of a promise I gave to Abhishek's father... prem uncle...
Hope I can trust you...

Yes you need to know why uncle and aliya di hate abhi nah... okay I will tell everything...

My father and Prem uncle were good friends from childhood... so my father know everything happened  in their life... sometimes the things now I am going to tell you is not knowing by Abhishek too...