Part 7

After a long time... I am so sorry for this late my dear friends... I know I am very late and I made you all wait for a  long time... please forgive me... I was busy with some family functions and classes... so didn't get a time to write... I got so many messages saying they are waiting for the next update... I am happy to see you all loving this story that much... and once again sorry for making you all wait so long...

Now come to story... hope you all remember from where it stop in last part... and today part start with the diary continuation....

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15th September 2012

After a long time... I was busy with Aaliya's marriage... that's why couldn't talk with you diao...
But actually I had nothing to share even... my abhi is busy with his love... I strictly advised him that his love affair must not be disturb for his studies... and as he promised he is doing his studies well...

13th of December 2012

I am sooo sad today... such a worst day...
Today is Aliya's birthday... after the birthday function... I told abhi that we have to share about his love with family... but he was not ready... I advised him that we have to... later he asked me to tell... so I shared... Prem tell he is highly oppose with this affair... and insist him to stop this relationship... but abhi became so rude and said that he won't... Prem got anger and try to beat him... I defended abhi and ask the reason from Prem... but he was not at all ready to listen... abhi shout at his papa... I don't know  what happen to my son... at last prem throw him out of the house...
I cried hard and pleaded not to do like that... but this arrogant son and dad became angry tigers today... later aliya too scold abhi for misbehaving with dad in front of everyone... luckily abhi was not there... he loves his sis very much... but from childhood aliya doesn't love abhi... I don't  know why... she said that he make her shy in front of his husband... so hereafter she will consider that she didn't had a bro... I can't write another more I am going...

Ohh.... what a sad situation... that means abhi's family didn't like his affair... is that the reason for all these... but why... anyway I heard that reason is losing loved ones... that means he may be lost his love thanu... but how..???

5th January 2013

I think today my son's college 3rd year start... but he is not here with me... I hardly found that he is in college hostal...

Hmm... so that means abhi doesn't listen to parents words and stay out from house...

18th March 2013

Today my son came to see me... as today is my birthday... I asked him to come home again... he refused to come again with anger... he told that he is having that affair still when I asked about it... I try to make him understand to stop this affair... as I too now feeling that girl is not good for him... but he got anger with me and left... I felt so bad to see my son became rude at me for his love... he loves that girl that much...

What's this... how abhi became rude to his ma... anyway now aunty too telling she is feeling that girl is bad... does that mean really that girl is not sooo good..??? I think abhi became mad with her love that time...

15th June 2014

Year passed... I didn't see a glimpse of my abhi... I can't bear this lonliness... I became alone in this home without anyone... Prem went to London for his business... Aliya became anger with me for taking abhi's side... my life... my son... also now has left me... only these diaries and albums are there for me...