Will have a quick recap...

Hello my dear friends...
How are yourl..???

So after a long time...
I am sooo sorry... I didn't update nearly for a month of time... please please forgive me okay buddies...

Mmm... do you guys remember the story... as its quiet long time I update previous part... ok ok if not remember even its my mistake... so I will give a small recap to you all...

______________________________________

RECAP

Abhishek was so worried to leave her pregnant wife alone and leave for a business meeting to Delhi... but however his dearest  wife make him agree to go by saying she will take care of herself properly...

But she was missing him so much... so by thinking of him... her mind floats to past...

Pragya is a psychologist... and her husband was her first patient... their first meeting was happened on his treatments... more than doctor and patients relationship they shared a good friendship bond... that bond was strengthen to the extent that they will miss each other so much if they didn't meet at least for a one day... Abhishek got so much attach to pragya... as well as he became a strength to pragya...

pragya's marriage fixed with arjun... this has created a distance between both of them... but when pragya's marriage proposal broken due to arjun's rude behaviour abhishek became the strength to pragya's broken heart... that makes their bond more and more stronger...

One day abhi was so upset... as it's her mother's birthday and he was missing her... later pragya noticed a diary that abhi keeping with him and by that diary she came to know about his past that she was searching for...

Due to past she got to know he was a bright student... and because of some love affair he left his family without listening to there objection about his affair... later that girl betrayed him and he came back to the home but he was not in a good mentality at that time... already his dad and sis didn't accept him... but mom cared for him... unfortunately in one sad day she left him alone in this world and  went away from this world... that's the end, she got to know by diary...

As she felt doctor purab ; her senior knew more details about abhi's past and hiding from her... she inquired him and get to know, abhi's girlfriend thanu has done all these things to take revenge on his dad and because of abhi's dad's ego his treatments get this much late... so only he is still in this position... and doctor purab request pragya to make abhi back to normal again... because abhi trust and share a lot with pragya...

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last update ended up finishing reveal of abhi's past... and I found that some felt boring due to not seeing abhigya parts in last 3 shots... and I am really sorry for that... but as past is over hereafter there  will be some abhigya scenes...
And I hope now you all got remembered the story very well...

_____________________________________

-Thank you so much-

Actually I am surprised... because I start this story as a five shot... but seeing your huge  responds I extended the story and now I don't know how many parts will be there... it's all because of your huge support friends...

I have to specially Thank you all for this success... because this is the 3rd story of mine and most successful one... already I got so many followers, reads, votes and comments to this story than my other stories... and I am really thankful to you all for making this story that much successful...

______________________________________

TEASER

I hugged him with that happiness... but he didn't respond... I broke the hug and looked at him... he was lost in his thoughts... I tapped on his shoulder... he gave a smile to me... as always his smile has some power that making me lose in some world... I don't know why I am feeling like that... sometimes I too feeling what's this closeness of mine to him... always I make my mind by thinking its because he is my friend..  sometimes best friend...

             *****************

"But still I am angry with you for the shock you gave me that day... how much pain you gave me... why you left me like that... why didn't you think I will be worry for you..."

         ***********************
______________________________________

So guys will meet with next part soon... I promise I will give a long update to you.... and I will try my best to give next part as soon as possible...

By Tharuuu_