Part 4

I ran towards Abhishek's room... he was lying in unconscious state... I sit near his bed and starts to caress his hair... my heart sank in a pond of tears...

Just then nurse preethu came to the room... I ran to her and ask to tell me what happened... she was looking at me without telling anything...

She starts to tell...

"Please... Tell me preethu..."

"Sorry doctor I never expect you will come now... actually doctor Purab scold me for disturbing you..."

Pragya looked at her with full of sorrow...

"Please preethu I don't need to hear anything more... just tell me how this happened to Abhishek..."

"Doctor... day before yesterday you left hospital quickly nah... you have forgotten to tell bye to Abhishek and go as usual... after waking up from his evening sleep he searched for you... later I informed him that you took three days leave and went quickly that day... he was not at all satisfied with that answer... next day morning too he wait for you... but you never come nah... he stayed worriedly... he didn't take medicines too... I tried my best to give medicine... but he never took... later in evening when I was trying to give his injection... he got anger and shouted at me and starts to struggle... we tried hard to calm him down... but we were unable... we tried to call doctor Purab too... but he was is in a seminar so his phone was off..."

"Then why didn't you call me..???" Pragya asked angrily.

"Sorry madam... I told you nah... doctor Purab instruct us as your husband ask him to give you a full three day holiday without disturbance..."

"Hmm..." pragya felt sooo bad... "okay then how he become unconscious suddenly..???"

"Madam... he struggled long time... at last he fallen down and became unconscious... we tried every methods we know to make him conscious... but all attempts gone vain... later doctor Purab came and he too did lot of treatments... but no respond... now doctor Purab is in a chat with an another doctor about what can they do....
Sorry doctor... I was so sad... as while trying to give medicine only he became to this state... I am feeling like mistake is on my side... that's why I called you...."

"It's okay preethu... its better you called me... all mistake is on my side..."

"Doctor I have to give medicines to other patients... call me if you need my help..."

"Okay preethu..."

I felt like I did a big mistake... I cursed myself badly... I didn't know how I listened to all that from preethu...

I again sat near Abhishek... I blabbered a lot to him... I let out my heart in front of him... no motion from him... I cried badly while saying sorry... later I stand up to go to meet doctor Purab...

Suddenly he hold from my hand... I turned to his side with a jerk... he gained conscious and looking at me innocently... I felt like I am dreaming... without thinking another more I hugged him tightly and apologised for my irresponsible service... he never said anything or reacted... next moment I ran from there to inform doctor Purab... he came and check Abhishek... later he asked me to come to his cabin...

He said me that now abhishek is completely okay and he gave the necessary medicines too... he apologised me for disturbing my date in behalf of nurse preethu... and thank me for making abhishek conscious... I didn't know what I have done but before asking he made me shocked by saying....  me to stay far away from Abhishek as he is getting too attach to me and its not good for his condition... I don't know what to say... I nodded my head and came home after looking at abhishek from far...