Part 5

Next day morning... I went to the hospital very early... I don't need to face to my parents... I don't know how to console them... more than that I don't know how to console me even... it's like I was still in dilemma that what suddenly happen in my life... that's why I thought to go to hospital early...

But all the patients were sleeping... most of the staff also still didn't come... I waited in my room for few minutes... tears were rolling down on my cheeks... I went to check a report to change my mind... but no... I can't concentrate... all getting messed up... I went from there to see the patients... but I was in out of mood... tears were not allowing me to do anything... I didn't want to treat them carelessly... all the things gone up side down...

I need to share my heart, my pain, my sorrow with somebody... but with whome... no one... only one I share my pain is my ma... but how can I bother her now with my pain... already she is in sad because of me...

I slowly walked to the hospital garden... cool breeze was touching my body smoothly... I sat on the bench that I used to sit with Abhishek... all the things happened in past few days was flashing in front of my eyes... I closed my eyes tightly to get rid of the pain... I cried my heart out... I don't know how long I have  cried... but I didn't want to stop crying... it made me feel somewhat better...

But suddenly someone touched my shoulder... I looked up while wiping my tears... Abhishek... I didn't know why he was here...he came in front of me and wiped my tears... that's the moment... I couldn't bear my pain another more... I burried my face in his chest and let my heart out... he tried to console me by patting my back... I cried hard for a long time... While my sobbing I said so many things... he didn't utter a word... but listen to me quietly while caressing my hair...

After a long time I understood my position... I broke the hug and look at his eyes... he was still looking at me with caring eyes and wiped my tears... I hold his hands tightly and said... "I am sorry..." but he nodded his head as no need... later I got up from the bench to leave and said... "thanks for everything..." he smiled at me and said... "don't be sad... everything will be alright..." after facing a big pain that words gave some consoling feeling to my heart... I smiled and nodded my head... as okay...

Later we came in side the hospital... I felt somewhat better... but I didn't know how Abhishek knew I was there in garden bench... and how security allow him to come out... but soon I got answers for all my problems...

Nurse preethu... my best friend in hospital... came towards me and try to  console me by saying... everything is happening for good only... don't be sad... I scold my self of thinking I have no one to share my pain... but I was curious to know how Abhishek came to me...

she told that...
"morning when I came to hospital abhishek was looking at the bench where you were sitting from the window of his room and asked me to take him there... and as I knew the reason for your sorrow, I took him to there as I knew he is the only one who can console you now... and already he too know everything as I told him..."

again curiosity... how come she knew everything... I didn't share with anyone... without thinking twise I asked her how she get to know everything..??? so she told that... because I came from home early in the morning... my ma called her and told to look after me and told everything what happen last evening... I felt how much my ma love me... how much she cared for me... I felt to run in to her arms and hug her tightly...

Soon I excuse and went to my room to give a call to ma... her caring words consoled me a lot... I felt happy that there are lot of people for me to share my pain...

After that I engaged in my work as usual... I felt a big relief like my heart get rid of something big...

But unknown happiness was going through my mind... my friend... my Abhishek... talked with me... consoled me... after a long time by coming out of his silent mode towards me...