The Badboy Cupid

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, place, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the Author's imagination or in a fictitious manners . Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story should distribute without the author's permission. Any actions include transmitting, plagiarism towards this story will be consider to be the act of stealing and STEALING IS A CRIME.

COPYRIGHT©crazy_mary004 ALL RIGHT RESERVED®2018

——————————— 

Prologue

It took me just three seconds staring at her to figure it out what was this strange feeling. As I stared at her more makes my heart beat faster. FUCK! FUCK! The way she smiles and laughs with her friends she’s undeniably gorgeous, with her brown eyes that make me want to stand naked in front of her and only to her. Just how her eyes can do to me. Don’t stare at me. Don’t stare at me. Don’t take my breath away. Then just like that I forgot to breathe when she glanced at my direction.

“Cupid, you okay?”

I gritted my teeth as I feel a strong feeling pulling me to own her.

"You are mine. Mine alone. And I'll make sure you'll be stuck with me forever."I said to myself.

”Cupid? Hurry. We need to go back.”

After stealing a glimpse of her I finally decided to go head out of the cafeteria.

“What? Interesado ka sa newbie na iyon? What was her name again?”Vince asked.

Saglit akong natigilan at napaisip. Did she tell me her name last night? Nope.
I shook my head as an answer and Vince let out a chuckle.

“Let me handle that. Hindi naman mahirap hanapin ang babaeng iyon. She’s new here that means she’s a new face.”Troy nodded.

Nilingon ko siya saka tinanguan at nauna ng umalis.

“How was your date last night, Cupid?” mom stopped me.

Nalukot ang mukha ko ng maalala ang sinet-up niyang date kagabi. Mom and her weird taste in girls. Not my type.

“I told you, mom. Stop setting me a date!”I groaned.

“I’m doing this for you, hijo. Ang akala mo ba ay hindi ko nababalitaan ang mga pinaggagagawa mo sa Sovereign University.”mom sighed exaggeratedly.”Ilang babae na ba ang pinaiyak mo? Cupid Winston hindi kita pinalaki para magpaiyak lang ng babae.”she scoffed.

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako habang naiiling na nilampasan na si mom.

I was staring at my cellphone’s screen after I received a message from Troy. Mula sa pagkakahiga bumangon ako para isearch ang pangalan ng babae.
Eiraneve Demetria. Click. Pagkatapos sunod-sunod na results ang lumabas sa search bar.

I smirk absentmindedly. Found you!

Then I dialled Samuel’s number. ”Hey, Cuypid.What do you need?”

“I’ll send you a pictures I want you to give this to paparazzi. Make sure this will spread faster.”that’s the picture I got after I caught one paparazzi last night secretly stalking me and happens of course to get a picture of us. Idedelete ko na sana iyon. Hindi ko akalain na mapapakinabangan ko pala iyon ngayon.

I can’t wait to see her tomorrow after the news spread like a wildfire.

" I, Cupid Winston the bad boy and you Eiraneve Demetria is mine."nangingiting sabi ko habang nakatingin sa larawang kuha ng paparazzi na iyon.

Can't wait to see your beautiful reaction, Eiraneve.

Goodnight, baby. Dream of me.