Chapter 2

I learned that Calum loves art to, but he does paint like I do. He is a graffiti artist. He says "A city without graffiti, is a city with no soul." No Soul?

 After we ate we went on a walk, and I got to see some of his work. It was magnificent. He is a great, like really fucking good, artist. 

 Calum, had really nice biceps. How did I not notice this before? They aren't to veiny, or to big either. The are almost perfect actually. He has a really nice everything now that I think about it. He has a nice ass, a nice smile, nice hair. He is very, very attractive. 

 CALUM'S POV

 I see Luke checking me out, out of the corner of my eye. I smirk slightly, and turn around. 

"Like what you see then?" I say.

He blushes slightly, "Can't help but check you out, and by the way, you arse is fine as fuck." He replys.

That threw me a little off. I didn't expect this cute shy boy to cuss, let alone tell me my ass is fine. 

  I start walking towards a club, that is about half a block away.

"Where are we going?" He asks.

"Here, duh" I say, whilst walking up to the door of the club. We walk into the club, and I go straight to the bar. I order a drink for me, and one for Luke who is walking over to me. Then I pay, and give one to Luke as he stops beside me. I drink all of mine and order another, I ask Luke if he wants another, and he says yes. This goes on for a while until we are both pretty much drunk.

"Lets dance!" I yell over the music. He nods smiling, and takes my hand. He pulls me into the crowd of people.

Luke isn't as uptight, or I don't know he is just more loose, now that he's drunk. I feel so great, and I have Luke by me now and I just want to dance. He pulls him til we are about in the middle of the crowd, and I start dancing.