Chapter 9

Okay so fukk sorry guys I'm absolute shit at somewhat smut or even smut at all soooooo.

___________

Luke spread his legs wider and his back arched as the two fingers inside of him brushed against his prostate. A third finger joined the two stretching the tight passage. Calum groaned as Luke rocked back against his hand. He removed his fingers causing a whimper of loss from his lover. He quickly slicked up his member then moved between those trembling thighs. He rested on his forearm over Luke as he positioned himself. He pressed his hips forward and he entered about an inch. Luke moaned at the intrusion, his body relaxing after a moment of tension. He needed this and his body just seemed to know it. Calum pressed forward until he was completely inside Luke. He paused for them to catch their breath and lay a kiss on Luke's panting kiss swollen lips.

"God Cal move!" Luke begged as he dug his nails into tan flesh. Calum pulled back slowly before snapping his hip forward causing a strangled sob of pleasure to come from the boy beneath him. There was no hesitation from there. Calum slammed his hips into Luke mercilessly. Luke clenched his thighs to Calum's waist as he fisted the blanket under him. His head was thrashing on the pillow as he moaned, not caring about the volume of his cries. Sweat coated hair stuck to skin and fanned over the pillow. Calum grabbed one leg off his hip and pulled it to his shoulder. The new angle made a scream erupt from Luke as his prostate was directly abused. The new position allowed Calum to thrust harder and deeper.

The pace only seemed to increase even when it seemed they couldn't go any harder or faster. Luke's nails broke the skin of a hard bicep as he moved himself to match the rhythm. He could feel the warm tingling start in his stomach, he was so close. He yanked Calum into a bruising kiss, their teeth clashed and tongues fought with the faintest taste of blood on their wrestling muscles. Calum dropped Luke's leg back to his hips in favor of pressing his body fully against the writhing one of his lover. Luke's need was now trapped between their stomachs and a few brushes of Calum's hard abs had him tumbling of the edge.

"Cal!" He cried his back arching in a way that should have been painful. The warm rush of his seed between their bodies had Calum tripping as well with Luke's name rumbling from his chest as he filled the panting man beneath him. They both were struggling for breath as Luke gently pulled himself from the kiwi boy. He flopped down next to him on the blanket and Luke turned into him, resting his head on the broad heaving chest.

And then Luke woke up.