Chapter 11

(The girl on the side is the girl I was talking about last chapter!)

I want someone that's going to turn over and bite my neck in the middle of the night just to get a rise out of me. I want someone that knows all of my weak spots and hits them just to make me crave them. I just want to crave someone.. I want someone that I'll want so badly physically and emotionally. Oh god.

And I like to put the recipes for the thing I make in here bc they give me cravings and if you guys wanna try and make some stuff, tada. 

Calum's Pov

When I wake up I am alone. I can hear the shower running so that must be where Luke is.  I get up and head to the kitchen.  What does Luke like for breakfast?

I decide to make French breakfast puffs that my nan taught me. 

I got out 3 cups all-purpose flour, 3 teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1 cup sugar, 2/3 cup shortening, 2 eggs, and 1 cup whole milk.  

  I then preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Then I lightly grease 12 muffin cups. Next in a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. I then set it aside for later. Then in a separate large bowl, I cream together the sugar and shortening. Then I add the eggs and mix again. Alternate adding one-third of the flour mixture and one-third of the milk to the creamed mixture, beating well after each addition. Then I fill the muffin cups two-thirds full.

 I bake them until they are golden, which takes 20 to 25 minutes. Then I remove the muffins from the pan and set aside. To make the coating, I melt the butter in a bowl or glass pan. In a separate container, I combine the sugar and cinnamon. Next I dip the warm muffins in the butter, coating them thoroughly. Then I roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Then put them on a breakfast platter neatly in a cute little design.

        By the time I am finished I see Luke sitting at my kitchen island watching me intently. I smile at him sheepishly and hold out the platter of puffs and ask, "Hungry?"