Chapter 4

So I know I haven't updated in forever and I'm sorry, I may or may have called a religion bullshit and got in big shit soo, sorry. And I ran through some of the past chapters and noticed that I have a few grammatical and bolding errors, but right now I am to lazy to fix them I will do it sometime later. And also I kinda want to do a Lasthon fic too, and just delete the other fanfic I had written because in all honesty it's total shit writing. Anyways now here is chapter four, I just wanted to updates you guys on why I haven't updated In forever. Oh and you should look up the song Green Eyes by The Wavves, I think they have two Vs in their name I don't remember I just know its a great song. This chapter doesn't have any Calum in it it's mostly Luke spending family time with his younger brother. I know Luke doesn't actually have a younger brother but I think this is cute and figured Luke would be awkward but cute with kids so yeah. And I kinda based his relationship with his younger brother off of my relationship with my youngest sister.

___________________________

Luke's POV

Oh my gosh, Calum Hood just kissed me. Okay, yes, it was just a peck on the lips but holy shit. Man, I snap out of my little daze and close my front door.

I pull out my phone to call my mom and tell her I will be on my way to play soccer with Maxxie. After getting off the phone with her I go to my closet and grab my favorite shoes ever, my black worn out vans.

My flat isn't that far from the college or the house I grew up in. I decide first I should walk to the bakery that's only a block away from my house, to grab some donuts for me and Maxxie and coffee for me and my mom.

I pull out my iPhone and headphones, and get on 8tracks, I go to my favorite mix 'Simmer Down And Pucker Up'. Lets Dance To Joy Division by The Wombats plays first.
(A/N, this is an actual playlist and it's one of my absolute favorites, you should look it up its mostly alternative kinda music, I also love this song and it makes me think of Ashton in the Joy Division shirt.)

Once I make it to the bakery that is so conveniently located in between me and my mothers homes I asked for half a dozen of glazed donuts and two coffees with extra creamer to go.

Once I payed the lady at the register I left the bakery. I started walking towards my moms house and saw Maxxie in the backyard setting up the little goals with mom.

I open the front gate and walk into the backyard sneaking up on mom and Maxxie. I set the coffee and donuts down on the picnic table. I pick Maxxie up from behind and spin him around the air.

"Lukeyyyyy!" He yelled.

"Maxxie" I yelled back.

"Are you gonna play soccer with me?" He asked.

"Yeah after I drink some coffee and talk with mom, oh and I got you guys some donuts. Glazed your favorite kind" I answer.

A huge smile ran across his face and he nodded quickly and asked where the donuts were. I pointed over to the picnic table and he ran straight to them.

Mom was giggling at Maxxie when I turned to her.

"I got you some coffee, it's got extra creamer I know that's how you like it." I say to her.

"Thanks Lukey." She replies.

"Wanna talk while Maxxie eats?" I ask.

I know she is going through a lot since dad left her and Maxxie. He just up and left and so far as I know he hasn't told her why yet. I know it's because I came out to them. He makes me so fucking pissed, they weren't really happy before but I knew they still loved each other.

Then he just left, out of that house. Right out of our life's. No clothes were left not a single fucking sock, no note and his car was gone. He left the credit cards and the savings account to my mom but that's it.

If he doesn't ever come back then Maxxie will barely be able to remember him, as much as I hate to admit it I miss him too. Even after all the names he called me, and the things he said. I just can't believe he hasn't tried to get ahold of us yet.

"Yeah sure, that would be great." she said.

"How's Maxxie? I mean how's he after well, you know dad?" I asked.

"He misses him Luke, he really does. I do too, he asks where he is and when I tell him he left he ask where to, and when he is coming back. I can't answer him because I don't know either." She answers

"I'm so sorry mom, I can't believe he did this to us, to you." I say.

"Lukey can we play now?" Maxxie asked as he runs up to me.

He had glaze all over his lips and cheeks and is smiling a bright smile.

"Yeah just a minute lemme finish my coffee and mom will wash your sticky hands and face. Okay?" I answer.

-------------

Once I open the front door I slip off my shoes and carry them to my closet. I slip of my sweat soaked bandana and take off my shirt. I out my iPhone on the charger and walk to the kitchen.

I open the freezer and pull out some pizza rolls. I place about 15 on the metal pan and slip them into the oven. I set the oven timer and into the center room. I turn on the tv and flip through the channels. I land on Teen Wolf, and watch it until the stove goes off.

I put all the pizza rolls on a plate and walk back to the couch to finish the episode.

After eating I turn on music and play it as loud as it goes.

I pick out some pajama bottoms and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and undress. I hop in and wash my hair and body.

After I am done I dry myself off and pull on some boxer briefs and my pajama bottoms. I turn my music off and hop into bed. I turn off my bedside lamp and slip into a sound sleep.