Prologue

NOTE,I DON'T OWN THE STAR WARS GALAXY OR CHARACTERS. THEY BELONG TO GEORGE LUCAS. BUT I DO OWN SKYLAR.VOTE AND COMMENT!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How many babies?

"No,no.Baby.There's only one."

"Hurry,we must save Padamé and her baby!"The small team of GH-7 medical droids worked frantically to save them.Suddenly a wail was sounded,and a little baby was brought into Padamé's view.

"It's girl!"informed a droid,picking up the little girl.

"Sky. . . Sky. . .Skylar,"whispered Padamé,her fingers shakily cupping her daughter's head. She then drew  in a shallow breath and went still. Master Yoda flexed his long green ears and turned to Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"Hidden the young Skywalker must be,"he said."Great danger I sense in her future.If Darth Vader ever found her. . . ."

"Yes Master Yoda,but were?" asked Obi-Wan,scooping up the child from a droid's little mechanical arms.

"Take her to Ryoth,in the distance Outer Rim. Find a family of Twi'leks to raise and care for her."Obi-Wan bowed to the old jedi master.

Then he said,"I will go into hiding on Dagobah,and you will go to Tatoonie.Check in on young Skylar every 3 years or so.May the Force be with you."

"And with you master,"Obi bowed,and headed for his ship.

MEANWHILE. . .

The new Sith apprentice,Darth Vader keeled in front of his new master.

"Rise Darth Vader,"said Sidious."Do you like your new powers?"

"Yes Master.The Jedi betrayed us,and they where blinded by the light side.They don't know the power of the darkside!But what became of my wife,Padamé?"

"I'm afraid,that in your anger,you killed her,"Sidious smiled a secret little smile.

"No!!!!!"screamed Vader in horror.A droid kindly escorted Vader to his room were he wept and pounded the floor in anger. Padamé had been his life.Now he had nothing.

"Wait,"thought Vader."Padamé died in child birth,so maybe the child was alive."

"Master,I wish to search for the child of Annakin Skywalker. Perhaps the child can be trained in the ways of the Dark side."

"Permission granted Lord Vader."

Vader bowed,and that began the search for the one named Skylar. . . .