Chapter 4

I hope you guys like the new cover!! :) If not,tell me, and I'll change it!

___________________________________________________________________________________

3 years later. . . .

"Skylar,don't forget Obi-Wan is coming today!" Skylar looked up from her packing and nodded sadly.

Lynn Me rushed in and hugged Skylar tightly."I wish you didn't have to leave!"

Suddenly,Kola rushed in,holding a beautifully wrapped present."Here Sky,"she said,holding out the package. Sky gently took the present and unwrapped.

"Oh you guys, I love it!" she said,pulling out a brown Jedi robe.

Kola smiled proudly. "I made it just for you!" They watched eagerly as Skylar fastened the robe over her long,black hair.

"Well look at you,Miss Jedi!" teased Lynn Me.

Skylar laughed."I'm not a Jedi yet!" The two girls shrugged.Then all of them burst out laughing.The laughter lightened the mood in the room. But,the mood was broken when a loud rapping on the front door announced Obi-Wan's arrival.

SKylar stiffened,and then smiled at her foster sisters."I'll come visit as soon as I can!" she promised.

Together,the girls walked down the stairs.Obi-Wan didn't looked any different.Just a tad older.

"Hello Skylar!" he called."Look at you!"he smiled.

"I'm ready to go." A tear silently ran down her pale cheek as she hugged her family good-bye

"We all love you," said her mom. Tears were running down all their faces.

"Don't worry! I will visit." Skylar promised.Obi-Wan smiled. Family ment everthing to her.And that was very important.

"Okay Sky,let's go." She nodded,and hugged her family once more. As she headed for the door,she suddenly had a vision:

**VISION**

A ship lands on Ryloth.People in white aromour and blasters filed out.Suddeny,a figure cloaked intirely in black strode out of the ship and started commanding the people in white.Laboured breathing came from it's helmet.

**END**

Skylar gasped,and fell to her knees.

"Skylar,what's wrong?!" cried Obi-Wan,falling next to her.

"I-I had a vision. Someone all in black just landed here. It felt. . . .cold,and like death.

"Skylar,we're leaving. Now!"

"Why,who is it?" Skylar asked. Obi shut his eyes tightly.

"It's your father.He's found you."

_________________________________________________________________________________-

AND END! DUN DUN DUH! HER FATHR FOUND HER! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

-HORSEYGIRL13