Chapter 7

Ilea and Kruss looked at each other in horror. Skylar was hurt!
"Come on girls! Let's help Obi-wan!"

MEANWHILE . . .
Skylar watched in horror as the ground came closer and closer. Then she hit the ground with a loud thump.Her shoulder immediately began to hurt.She prodded at it gently.A stinging pain shot up and down her arm.She moaned softly,then passed out.

Darth Vader collected his storm troopers and continued to search for Skylar.

        "But, sir," said one stormtrooper protested."Ryoth is huge! She could be any where!" Vader glared at him, and the trooper shrank back in fear.

        "We will find my daughter before that fool, Obi-Wan Kenobi," said Vader, stalking off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Night was falling as Obi-wan and Skylar's foster parents countiued to search for Skylar.

        "Look!" shouted Kruss,pointing to a large piece of burned metal,leaning against the canyon"s wall. Ilea ran over, and examined the scrap of metal.

        "It's from one of our speeders," she confirmed."Skylar must be around here somewhere."
Obi nodded.He closed his eyes, and reached out with the Force.An image of a passed out Skylar flashed through his mind.His eyes snapped open and he said to Skylar's parents, 

        "This way,"Then he turned and ran down the narrow path toward Skylar.

                                         -------------------------------------------------------------

        A little farther down the canyon,Vader was combing the area with his stormtroopers.He too reached out with the Force,to see the image of passed out Skylar on the bottom of the canyon,not too far from where he was.

        "Let's go!" he barked at his troopers.Then he too began to run toward Skylar.

                                                         ------------------------------------------------------

                           WHO WILL REACH SKYLAR FIRST?LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

I KNOW THIS ONE IS SHORT AND SUCKY,BUT I'VE BEEN WORKING TO GET SOMETHING PUBLISHED,SO I'LL UPDATE THIS WEEKEND.