Chapter 2

Skylar was stunned.

"What is this important secret?"she asked innocently.

"I think that mom and dad should answer that,"said Kola."Come on Sky, you can ride with me." Together,the sisters raced home.

_________________________

"Mom,we're home!"shouted Skylar 15 minutes later. Ilea,Skylar's foster mother poked her purple head out of the kitchen.Kola's skin was green, Lynn Me was blueish purple,Ilea was deep purple,and Kruss,her dad was also green.

"Mom,Skylar had an accident,and I think it's time to tell her the truth," Lynn Me said solemnly.

Ilea nodded."I knew this day would come eventually."

"Will someone please tell me what's going on?"asked Skylar,very annoyed.

"Skylar,today we're going to tell you about your past.Ask as many questions as you like."

"Ok,then who are my parents?"

"Your mother's name was Padmé.She was the queen of a planet called Naboo. Your father's name was Anakin.He was born and raised a slave on the dessert planet Tatooine. At age 9,he was freed by Jedi master Qui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan,Obi-Wan Kenobi the same man who brought you to us. Sadly, Qui-Gon died in battle with Darth Maul,a Sith. So Obi-Wan took Anakin on as his Padawan."

"So were are my mom and dad now?"asked Skylar excitedly.Her face fell at the sympathetic faces her family gave her."Well?"

"Honey,your mother d. . .died in childbirth.That's why you're with us."

Skylar rushed into Ilea's open arms, sobbing. Skylar felt like her little heart would break in two.

"What about dad?Why aren't I with him?"she asked sadly drying her tears.

"You're father became a monster! He fell to the dark side of the Force,"said Kola.

"I'm confused!"said Skylar. "What's the dark side of the Force?And,how do you know I can even use this 'Force'?"asked Skylar. Her head was spinning with all the information.

"Well Skylar, do you remember that man that came to visit when you when you where six?" asked her dad.

"Sorta,"said Skylar.

"Well he's coming to visit you tomorrow.He can probably explain this all better than we can. Now time for bed!"said Ilea.

"Okay mom!"called Skylar, climbing up the stairs to her rooftop room,wondering about her mysterious guest.

-----------------------------------------------

So who do you think her mystery guest is?

VOTE and COMMENT!!!

-horseygirl13