Chapter 15

" If y'all don't shut the fuck up and be quiet, I'm leaving. You wanted us over for the movie and now I can't hear it over your giggles." Lauren moaned, grabbing the remote and turned the volume of the TV up louder.

" Just because you're sexually frustrated doesn't mean you can take it out in us. Chill out a little." Normani giggled, gaining a laugh from the rest of the room.

" Fuck this." Lauren muttered, throwing the pillow off her and getting up from the bed.

" Where you going? Awh Lo calm down. We were just joking with you. Sit back down." Ally reassured, getting up and taking Lauren's arm.

" Karma's a bitch you know." Lauren growled back, hopping back onto the bed and rested her head on my lap.

" Babe calm down. They're just messing with you." I said, pushing back her hair from her face and pecked her on the lips.
But before I could raise my head back up, Lauren grabbed my head and pushed me back down, locking our lips together.
Smiling into it, I reciprocated and kissed her back, fully aware that she was exaggerating this because we had an audience.

" Excuse me but you are in our room meaning you can not do this sort of stuff here." Dinah exclaimed, jumping up and pulled our heads apart.

" Watch your movie then and you won't have to watch us for your entertainment." Lauren sarcastically smirked back, sitting back up to rest her head on the headboard.

Resting my head on her shoulder, I wasn't really too interested in the movie that was displayed on the Tv and from the events of today with 2 hours of sleep, tiredness began to consume me and I closed my eyes , letting the surrounding noise die out from around me.

Waking up 5 hours later, I woke up to a shooting pain running up my neck. Sitting upright, I took in my surroundings. Lauren was still slumped against the headboard with her arm loosely at my waist. Camila was lying at my right hand side, curled into a ball with no blankets around her. Ally was lying at the bottom of the bed sprawled horizontally across. Searching around in the dark for the other two, I soon noticed 2 dark shapes lying on the ground. Normani had her back to Dinah but Dinah had her arm wrapped around her waist.

Smirking , I nudged Lauren and began to lightly shake her.
Rustling around, she began to stir awake.

" Hey babe. It's late. Will we go back to our room?" I whispered.

" Where are we?" Lauren husked, still deep in sleep.

" We're still in the girls' room. We fell asleep whilst watching the movie." I answered back.

" mmmmm." Lauren let out a noise. " Fuck. Alright. Let's go."

Sliding out of the bed behind her, we stepped carefully around the bed. Going back, I pulled the duvet around Camila and then stepped over the girls on the floor and quietly closed the door behind me.

" Have you got our key?" Lauren asked, squinting at me because of the bright hall light.

" Yeah. I got it here." I said, pulling it out of my pocket.
Walking a few doors down, we reached our room and scanning out key card, we gained access.

Pulling off her pants, she crawled into bed with my hoody from earlier and cuddled into the duvet.
Laughing, I mirrored her actions and hopped into bed.
Realising that I did not have my phone, I done a brief scan on the room and could not spy it.
Thinking back to earlier, I blushed and remembered that it was on the bed before earlier's events.
Hopping onto the bed, I began to search under the blankets. With no luck , I gave up and lay my head on the pillow with the hopes of finding it tomorrow. It had to be in the room somewhere because I had it before we left.