Raina: Chapter 9

Loki craved her.  The moment she was in his arms, he had to have her fully.  He didn’t intend on letting his emotions take over, but seeing her in harm’s way made him want to protect her.

She felt magnificent in his arms.  Her back arched closer to his body as he trailed kissed down her neck and back up to her lips to kiss her more passionately.  He didn’t know any woman could make him feel this way.  He would burn every realm for her.

When he finally was up for air, his lips burned.  She was flushed all over and her heartbeat against his chest pounded ferociously.

He held his forehead against her, whispering, “You have cast a spell on me.”

She looked confused, “I would never use a love spell.”

He chuckled, “You didn’t need to.” He pushed a stray hair back behind her ears as he bent down to kiss her once more.

He could not believe that he was doing this.  He was in the room of a woman that he had only met a couple days ago, bound her to him for life and now he was stealing kisses from her.  He did not know he could feel this way towards another living being. 

The way she ran her hands through his black hair and the feel of her lips against his.    She smelled sweet and rich at the same time and her skin was smooth under his hands.  She moaned into his mouth and he smiled with satisfaction. 

He pulled away, “I must be doing something right.”

She smiled sweetly, “Loki Laufeyson, I think you have accomplished something no man could.”

“And what is that, my sweet?”

“You broke the ice around my heart.”

He was shocked that she thought she was heartless.  She was so beautiful, so full of life and power.  “Oh my dear, you have accomplished that as well.”

She looked satisfied, but he wanted to tell her more.

“I have never said this to any woman…”

She cocked her head to the side, “What is it, Loki?”

He stared into her emerald eyes, “I love you, Raina.”