Raina: Chapter 28

Raina passed through the BiFrost to see Jane had made it safe and sound.

“Where have you been?” Jane asked.

“My father stopped me on the BiFrost to have a chat with me,” Raina said.  It was tough to say good-bye to him, especially after learning that her whole life was full of secrets, lies, and dark magic.

“He had asked me to stop you halfway so he could speak with you.  I thought what he had to say to you would be beneficial now,” Heimdall smiled, “I see you were victorious in bringing Jane Foster back with you.”

Raina smiled, “She was tough and tenacious, but I think we all know that love will conquer all, even the stubborn.”

Footsteps made their way hastily to the BiFrost room.  It was too quick for Jane to hide.

“Heimdall!” Thor yelled as he came into the room.  He froze as he saw Jane standing before him.  He couldn’t even speak, he just stood and looked at her.

The tension between them was so electrifying.  Jane broke the ice with a whisper of one word, “Thor.”

“Jane,” he smiled and grabbed her in an embrace and the two shared a heartfelt kiss.

Raina had to turn away from such a private moment.

When they pulled away, Thor finally said, “Raina was successful!  Where is she?”

Jane pointed over to Raina, but Raina reminded her, “He cannot see or hear me.  I have to return to my body for that to happen.”

Jane laughed, “She is over there.  I forgot she has to return to her body in order for you to see or hear her.”

Thor said silently, “I will get you past the guards in front of Raina’s door.  Raina, follow closely.  I do not want to shut you out of your own room.  First we have to go get some clothes for Jane.”

They walked silently throughout the halls to a random room in a hallway that Raina was sure she had never been down before.  Thor found a dress and a hooded cape for Jane and she changed quickly before they made their journey to Raina’s room. 

Although it had only been a few days, Raina felt like it had been an eternity since she had roamed the halls of the Asgardian castle.  It had grown dark and gloomy in the castle in her absence, almost as if she brought light to the dark hallways and passages.  Although I am nothing but darkness through and through.  Dark thoughts were creeping into her mind.  I have to hold on.  The darkness cannot control me yet. 

Before they rounded the corner to her room, Thor stopped them and pulled the hood of Jane’s cape down until her face was covered by dark shadows.

“Follow my lead.  Is Raina close?” he asked.

Raina:  The Dark Princess (LokiFanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें