| nine |

Stay Cozee Trailer Park, The Next Day

Dust, I've gone to work. Have fun exploring the place to yourself. Just don't explore too much ;) -

Dalt

What else was there to explore? I laugh to myself as I read Dalton's letter.

I open the refrigerator, and see a pack of those pancake/sausage wraps on a stick.

I grasp one, and read the directions. Usually, when I put them in the microwave, they got soggy. But maybe it was just my microwave back in Detroit.

Spoiler: It wasn't just my microwave in Detroit.

As I ate my soggy, lukewarm breakfast, I scroll Netflix for a new show or movie to watch.

I mean, it never hurt to re-re-re-watch 10 Things I Hate About You, did it?

No, but Frasier was also very acceptable.

Baby, I hear the blues a'callin! Tossed salads and scrambled eggs...

Three episodes of Frasier later, and boredom struck me crazy again.

I get up, and begin to walk around Dalton's house.

On the front window, a Florida State flag took its place as the curtain, and withered plants were sadly weeping along the windowsill.

I walk past the tiny kitchen, and peek into the hallway. I take a right turn, which was Dalton's bedroom.

I see that his room is well kept, as his white bedsheets are nicely made, throw pillows strategically placed.

I had never felt so curious about someone before, and it led me to figure out that I wanted to see this different side of Dalton, someone I'd like to learn about.

BuzzFeed had an article one time, or maybe it was Cosmopolitan, that said the way to get to know a guy was by his clothing style.

To test this theory out, I swung open Dalton's closet, and what fell out of the closet wasn't clothes...

To be completely precise, there was a blowup doll that creeped the shit out of me.

Before you ask, yes, my work partner had a sex doll handy.

I was extremely grossed out, as now I felt like I didn't know Dalton at all. Techincally, I didn't, but Jesus Christ, I thought he'd be better than this!

And that's when I heard the door open.

Rushing, I attempted to shove Dalton's sex object back in the closet.

"I'm so sorry, please don't kill me, I was-"

"Crap, you're a lesbian?"

I froze completely. It wasn't Dalton on the other side of the room, it was none other than Chris Archer.

"N-no, it was my co-worker's. What the hell are you doing here, may I ask?"

"I just had to see you."

"You just had to see me?" I sneer.

"Yup. I found out where you were through Cash, who got it through your boss."

"Okay, thank you for being a fucking creep. Now, please leave."

"Why should I?" Grinning, Chris tossed himself on the bed. "Dustin, the last few days have changed my life."