| twenty/epilogue |

SPRING TRAINING 2018

"Hi there, I'm Kiefer Tamberelli, and welcome to Rays Radio All Access: Spring Training Edition."

"I am here with Rays starting pitcher Chris Archer, and athletic trainer Dustin Lyons, who also happens to be his girlfriend."

Me and Chris chuckle, and I give him a playful shove.

"If we remember correctly, Dustin made headlines last June for a stunt we'd never seen before. Dustin, how was slapping Chris Archer?"

"Only Marcus Stroman's dream." I joke. "No, but, uh, it was dumb. I wasn't thinking clearly that day. I just saw him as a star athlete that wanted to use me. Lord, was I wrong."

Kiefer laughs, and continues.

"Chris, what are you looking forward to this year?"

Chris locks his hand in mine, and nodded.

"I'm ready for us to get back in playoff mode, and I'm ready to make her my wife."

I laugh out loud.

Kiefer shrugged. "Got a problem with that, Dustin?"

"No," I look over at Chris, "but just don't take off too far."

Chris leaned towards me, and we kiss.

"Gross! Kids are watching." Kiefer shakes his head in fake disapproval to the camera. "Stay tuned, folks. We'll be back with more from these two, if they don't have three kids first."

"Cut." The cameraman rolled the tape, and Chris looks at Kiefer.

"Please tell me you're kidding." He snorts.

"You don't want kids?" Kiefer asks.

"Not right now. All I need is Dustin. I love her with everything I have."

"Good." Kiefer smiles. "She's a keeper, my man."

--------

FINAL A.N.

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through another story of my man !!! This one may not be as popular as my other Archer stories, but this one was the best one I've written by far.

I'm glad to know so many of you who love the Rays as much as me, and thank all of you for your endless support. It makes my heart warm.

Until the next story,

Reasie.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 ✰ 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 ✔ 🎉