036

Later that day, Zayn and Harry relocated to the guest room for a change of scenery and a bigger screen to watch their movie on.

Zayn chose this time, knowing it was a scary one.

"You should really be paying attention." Zayn said to Harry, who was on his phone.

"If I pay too much attention it'll scare me more. This is my way of coping." Harry said.

He really didn't like scary movies.

"Cope with me. I'll hold you and it won't be so scary." Zayn suggested.

Harry smiled at him. "Okay. Just let me check all my social media accounts real quick."

Zayn playfully rolled his eyes, looking back at the movie.

Harry went on Snapchat first, sneaking a picture of Zayn while he wasn't paying attention.

He covered it with heart stickers, adding it to his story.

Harry was glad Zayn didn't have Snapchat, because he knew he'd kill him for all of the pictures he snuck.

He smiled to himself, and Zayn noticed out of the corner of his eye.

He looked at Harry, looking at his phone just as he closed Snapchat.

"Is that us?" Zayn asked, looking at Harry's wallpaper.

"Yeah. Remember that one picture we took together? The one time that my boyfriend took a picture with me. Once."

Zayn chuckled at him.

"It's so rare of course I'm going to have it as my wallpaper." He said.

"If you want to take more pictures together-"

"Okay." Harry smiled, moving up against him and getting his camera ready.

Zayn rolled his eyes for real this time, sighing.

Harry kissed his cheek, and Zayn stuck his tongue out just as Harry took the picture.

"That's cute." Harry smiled at the picture.

"Now I'll do you." Zayn said, kissing his cheek long enough for Harry to take a picture.

"Wish you would do me." Harry smiled at him.

"That's inappropriate." Zayn chuckled.

"Look, are you satisfied now? Picture wise?"

"For now." Harry smiled, resting his head on Zayn's shoulder and going on Instagram.

Zayn looked back at the movie again, trying to focus but too busy thinking about how nice it felt when Harry was up against him like this.

Harry scrolled through Instagram, tapping away until he saw a picture that made his heart drop.

He forgot that he and Louis were still following each other.

Louis was with some guy with a pretty face, the two of them looking at each other like they were so in love.

Someone else took the picture, and Louis and that guy obviously weren't paying attention.

Harry looked down at the caption.

'So happy I found you babe, you're my everything.'

Harry's face got warm with anger, and he immediately went to unfollow Louis.

But before he could, he was distracted by the pictures Louis had posted recently.

That guy was in each one.