Miss Jackson Pt 1

It was your 8 year anniversary with Percy. You both decided to stay in a cabin together in Montauk for three days, and on the last day you were there, invite your friends over for a beach party. Your anniversary was the second day you were there.

The car ride felt extremely slow, because you were so excited.

"Percy, are we there yet?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"No."

On and on this went, until at last you were there. A cute little cabin sat on the coast, which was where you were going to stay. You gushed at it's adorable sight and rushed in, to find a simple dining room, a little kitchen, a living room, and two small bedrooms. Oh, and two bathrooms.

You and Percy began to unpack your stuff, while cracking jokes and having Panic! At The Disco playing in the background. Over the past few months P!ATD has grown on you.

Suddenly, Percy chucks a pillow at your head. You throw it back at him, and see what he's holding.

His swimming trunks.

You smile, and quickly grab your swimsuit to go change. As you head to the bathroom, Percy says,

"You know, you don't have to change in the bathr-" but is cut off by you laughing and chucking another pillow at his head for being such a cute weirdo.

After you change, you braid your hair quickly and then set off to the beach.

Percy led you into the sea, until you were up to your hips.

"Y/N...." he said, and put his hands on your waist. You looked up through your lashes at him.

"Yes?"

Percy took a deep breath and stared into your eyes.

Then, he took you off your feet and flung you into the sea. You came up, sopping wet. "Percy!!!" You screamed, and his laughter stopped and he ran for his life.

With a wild screech, you tackled him into the sea. He swam away without coming up for air.

Then you remembered he was the stinking son of Poseidon. "Percy!! Come back up now!"

Percy's head bobbed up not so far from where you were. He emerged, and was completely dry. He smirked at you.

"Dry me off." You instructed, because it was only fair.

Percy picked you up bridal style and led you out of the water. You shivered a bit as a gust of salty wind flew past you. Your hair was still super wet.

"Here you go," Percy said and wrapped a warm towel around you.  You smiled gratefully and Percy picked you up again, taking you back to the cabin.

After you changed and showered, Percy set up the tv to play a movie.

"X-Men??!!" You shouted and dove into the couch and grabbed the bowl of popcorn. You loved X-Men.

(Unless you don't, then pick something else)

After the movie, you were the only one awake. To mess with Percy a bit, you poked his face until he woke up.

"Lets go to bed," you said, and you walked sleepily to the bed and fell asleep instantly.

A/N- There will be a Part 2 and a Part 3!!