Happy Birthday

"Happy Birthday, Perce!" You exclaimed as he opened the door to his apartment, and gave him a hug.
"Thanks, Y/N," he replied, smiling down at you. You handed him his birthday present. He tried to move the wrapping paper to take a peek in it, but you smacked his hand lightly.
"Not yet, silly," you said. He smirked and led you inside, where you saw the rest of the seven as well as Nico, Will, and Reyna.
Thing was, you had a crush on Percy, and you hadn't figured out how to tell him yet. Hint: you were also extremely shy.
"Hey guys!" You gave a little wave, and Piper handed you a slice of bright blue cake. You took a bite.
"This is good! Who made it?"
"Nico. He has a talent for it," Will said. Nico turned pink and smiled sheepishly. You smiled and ruffled his hair.
After cake, Annabeth had the idea to play Messy Twister.
"No! My shirt will be ruined!" Piper cried. You just shrugged and pulled out two spare shirts from your purse.
"Why did you bring two extra shirts?" Jason asked incredulously.
"Well, I know my friends well enough to know that you guys would want to do something messy, so I would have to bring an extra shirt. Plus, I knew the boys wouldn't care if they messed up theirs, and that Hazel, Annabeth, and Reyna would remember to bring an extra one for themselves, so I brought an extra for Piper."
They all stared at you, and you smirked.
"Here, Pipes." You tossed her a simple blue tee and took the red one for yourself.
"You guys can change over here in the bathroom," Percy said, and led you over there.
After the girls had their hair tied up and you and Pipes had changed, the boys in the meanwhile had poured colored paint on the corresponding dots of the game, and it was ready to play.
Nico decided not to play and instead spun the arrow thing.
"Right hand on yellow!"
Everyone put their hand on a corresponding yellow dot, and you winced as you felt the cold paint close around your hand.
There was a whoosh, and you looked up to see Frank sprawled out on the mat, paint everywhere.
"I slipped," he said, and blushed a red that was not unlike the paint he had in his hair.
Leo laughed and ran his yellow painted hand in Franks hair. Frank scowled, but Nico shushed everyone.
""Left foot on blue!"
Everyone scrambled to find a place to put their foot, and this time nobody slipped.
"Left hand green!"
How was anyone supposed to reach that far? You strained and managed to put your hand on the closest green circle, almost slipping.
That was when Hazel and Jason fell, getting splattered in paint.
Hazel laughed and got up and took a towel from Nico, and then got another for Jason, who had a disgruntled look on his face.
"Right hand on red!"
You saw the red dot, and put your hand on it. This put you in a crab position, with your face turned up. You looked around, and saw Leo and Piper awkwardly entangled, Will and Reyna crossing over each other, and Frank and Annabeth helping place each other's hands.
"Mind if I take that red dot next to you?" Percy said, and you looked at him. He was gesturing toward the red dot next to you. You nodded but didn't speak, because your core muscles were into play as you held your position.
Suddenly Percy was hovering over you, his hand on the red dot next to you.
Jason did a small whoop. "Look who's getting personal!"
You flushed, and your concentration was on Percy. His cheeks turned red. You smiled apologetically.
And suddenly you slipped and crashed down, covering your back in paint. Percy slipped as well, because you accidentally knocked his hand when you slipped, but he caught himself before he crashed into you.
His lips were inches from yours. You almost wanted to-
"Get a room!" Leo yelled, and everyone laughed.
You laughed along with them, and Percy slowly got up and helped you up as well. Hazel handed you a towel.

After Messy Twister was over (Reyna won, no contest there,) everyone settled in to watch a movie.
"Ooh! Let's watch (your fave movie)!" You exclaimed and plopped down on the couch. Everyone agreed, so you settled in. Annabeth made some popcorn, and pretty soon the whole room was just full of the sound of munching popcorn.

Halfway through the movie, Percy tapped your shoulder.
"Come with me," he whispered. You got up from the couch and followed him up to his room, and nobody noticed since they were all intrigued with the movie. Piper saw though, but she only winked at you.
You went up to Percy's room. He closed the door behind you.
"Y/N, I have to confess," he said sheepishly.
You smiled. "Whatever it is, don't be shy."
Percy hesitated, and then said: "I wanted to say for the longest time now, but I've had a crush on you for a while. Since I met you, actually." He looked down, and his cheeks were a tomato red.
You were speechless at first, not knowing what to do.
You slowly walked up to him. You poked his side and he shied away, because he was ticklish. He poked you back and you bit back a giggle.
These little pokes went on and on, your laughs getting louder each time. He then put his hand around your waist to keep you from escaping and poked you. You laughed harder, and then caught yourself.
He was inches away again, staring straight into your eyes. He froze, and you did too, just staring at each other.
You took a risk and kissed him quickly, just a two second kiss. You drew back and saw that Percy looked extremely surprised. You smirked and kissed him again, not nervous anymore.
You tried to pull away but he only held you closer, and you melted.
He broke it finally. "I'm guessing you like me too?"
You giggled. "Maybe."
"I'll take that as a yes."

You walked back to the living room with Percy.
"Best birthday present ever," he said.
"OOH! LOOK WHO GOT IT ON!" Leo yelled, pointing at your entwined hands.
"Hush, child," you said, and sat back down. You saw Jason wink at Percy, and Percy winked back.

So, after that awkward game of Twister and the sweet moment in Percy's room, you and Percy ended up being the cutest couple of the year.

~Fin~

A/N
How'd you guys like it? I kinda wrote this one in a rush, sorry 😳
Anyway, I got the Percy's room idea from this movie called Selena, any of you guys seen it? Go watch it, it's a really good movie.
Thanks again for all your support, make sure to request and comment and all that, love you all!