She's MY Girl

"Hey, Percy." Jessica walked by your boyfriend and flounced her shoulders.

"Hi, Jessica." Percy, obviously oblivious, waved a little and returned back to his cheeseburger.

"You doing anything later?" Jessica asked, and twirled a finger in a strand of hair.

"Yeah, I'm going on a date with y/n."

"oh, well let me know if you want to do anything else," Jessica giggled and walked away, hips swinging.

She had been doing this since you and Percy became a couple.

Your vision was tinged red with anger. He was YOUR boyfriend. Jessica had no right to flirt with your boyfriend.

You walked up to Percy and sat down next to him. He was alone at his table, of course, and it startled him to have you plop down beside him.

"So, what'd you and Jessica talk about?" You played it cool, and maintained a disinterested expression.

"You know, stuff." That's all Percy said.

"Hm."

"Okay, what's wrong?" Percy knew enough that when you didn't say much, you were angry or sad.

"Nothing."

"Oh really?"

"Yep."

"Well, you'd better spill on our date."

"Fine. I'm gonna go get ready." And with that, you swept away and back to your cabin.

"What happened?" Your half sister, Kaylee, asked.

"Percy. It's obvious that Jessica is flirting with him, but he's completely oblivious to it!" You fell back onto your bed with a sigh.

"Ugh. Boys. Well, the most we can do is get you all dolled up so that Percy will KNOW you are his and he is yours," Kaylee said, and ventured into your closet.

"You're right. And I might have a little... talk, with Jessica later." By talk, you mean threaten, of course.

Kaylee nodded and pulled out a cute blue and white romper with some sandals. "Like it?" She asked, and tossed them to you. "Thanks."

"Okay, hair and makeup, and we are gonna make your boyfriend love you so much he won't as much as look in Jessica's direction again."

-timeskip brought to you by Apollo's haikus-

Percy knocked on your cabin door, and you opened it. "Ready?" He asked, and held out an arm.

He was wearing a soft blue tank top and some tan shorts. It even matched your romper.

"Lets go."

Percy led you out to the restaurant, Adrian's, just past Camp. Chiron usually gave couples permission to go there.

Percy said hello to the waiter and you both were seated, and the waiter took your drink order. When he left, you found Percy staring at you.

You avoided his gaze and picked at your napkin.

"Y/N."

"Hm?" You still didn't meet his gaze. He reached across the table and held up your chin.

"Y/N, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"When you say nothing, I know it's something. I want you to be happy. Just tell me what's wrong."

"Fine. It's just.. Jessica has been flirting with you right in front of me, and she KNOWS me and you are dating, and it makes me sick!" You said, although you wanted to say more.

"She's been flirting with me?"

"Yes!" You say, exasperated. "And it's fine if you like her, I'm not as pretty or as popular as she is, and you two would go great together, and-"

Percy wiped away the tear that fell down your cheek.

"Y/N, why do you think I'm with you? If I liked her, I would be with her. But I'm with you. I like you a lot, and I'm glad we are dating. You aren't as popular as her, but that's not a bad thing. You're the perfect girl for me, and I couldn't imagine anything better."

You smiled softly and held his hand against your cheek. You wiped away a stray tear.

"Thank you."

"What I'm saying is true. I want to be with you, and only you." He said, and leaned across the table to kiss you. You leaned forward, too, to meet him halfway, but of course this was the time when the waiter decided to bring the drinks.

You two jumped apart, and pretended nothing happened.

"Coke for the gentleman, and lemonade for the beautiful lady," the waiter said, and smiled down at you. You flushed red and looked down.

"Buddy, no offense, but she's my girl." Percy said with a smile.

The waiter apologized and left, although he didn't look sorry at all.

You kissed Percy hastily and sat back down.

"Love you, Percy."

"Love you too, Y/N."