The Surprise

"Y/N, where are we going?" Percy asked curiously.

"Not telling. But I know you'll love it." You replied mischievously as you led him through the streets of Manhattan.

Percy continued to whine playfully while you dragged him along, but stumbled when you abruptly stopped in front of a certain building.

"Ha." You said as he regained his balance. Percy stuck out his tongue at you. "We're at the movies??" He asked, clearly puzzled.

"Yes. Now go get the popcorn and sodas while I get the tickets, I want the movie to be a surprise." You said, pecking him on the cheek and waving him away.

"Two tickets for Finding Dory, please." You said to the ticket person, who rang you up and gave you the tickets. Percy was waiting for you with two sodas and a large popcorn, extra butter. He tried to peek at the tickets, but you hid them from his sight and laughed.

You and Percy picked the perfect seats in the theater and settled down, watching the previews. Then, the lights dimmed and the Disney castle came into view. Then, a familiar cartoon, blue fish came into view, except baby sized. Percy squealed and took your hand.

"ITS BABY DORY!!!!!!!" He gushed, and you laughed again. You then shushed him as you watched the movie.

*time skip brought to you by Dory*

The movie was over, and you couldn't have loved it more. Yeah, you cried at a couple parts, but Percy was there to comfort you. Heck, he even got emotional too.

"How'd you convince Chiron to let us go?" Percy asked as you were walking back to camp.

"I had to play a game of pinochle with him, and if I won we could go." You explained.

"So did you win?"

You laughed and nudged his shoulder playfully. "Persassy is in the house." You said and poked his arm.

"Anyways, I had fun. But you do realize we are both getting Finding Gerald shirts, right?" Percy asked.

"Of course."

Hey guys! Sorry it was short, but I've been having really bad writers block.