13 : Loving my baby...!!!

DAI MAA : pari bas beta...aithe rothe nahi....papa are hain....papa ayenge aur phir pari ko apne godh mai lenge aur phir

MANIK : pariiiiiiii...!!!

DAI MAA : agaya tu...le isse...!!!

"Pari...kya hua bache...kyu rore ho aise...!!!" and manik utters taking her into his arms while pari goes and goes on crying kicking him with her tiny hands and legs trying to get away from him..!!!

MANIK : pariiii...teek hai...ham...ham bahar jayenge...haa...chelo...!!!

Within few minutes manik tries each and every thing from taking pari to walk to sing a song for her but nothing calms her down and this worries shit out of him...!!!!

KABIR : kya hogaya hain yar normally tho tere gane se pari bilkul chup ho jathi hain

MANIK : wahi tho mujhe samaj nahi ara kabir....pariiii....bas beta....aise rothe nahi...!!!

KABIR : fish manik jaldi kuch kar bohuth tez bukar hain isse

Seeing dhruliya,mukbi and rose standing infront him manik grits his teeth and "tum log kade hoke thamasha kya dekh rahe ho...do something for god sake yar....bachi ki jaan jari hain ro roke...!!!"

MUKTHI : tu baap hone ke bavajud usse chup nahi kar para hain tho ham kya kar sakte hain

MANIK : mukthiiiiii

MUKTHI : gussa ara???

KABIR : bas kar mukthi...aur manik tu pehle pari ko chup kara..!!!

DAI MAA : nahi...abi pari ko chup karana shayad ham main se koyi nahi kar saktha...!!!

"sahi kaha aap ne" and aryaman utters coming infront of them along with harshad while manik glares him and "not now"

"hey sweet heart" and ignoring manik arya holds pari's hand and "mere paas na aap ke liye kuch hain"

pari continuous crying but for everyone's​ shock stares back at arya as if waiting for him to continue whatever he was saying while arya smiling at her slowly takes out his cell and "ye dekho...ye dekho...kon hain...maaa...aapki maa...!!!"

touching the screen with her tiny shaking hand pari pouts letting her tears flow down silently while manik stares her in shock how silently she was looking at her mother's picture...!!!

"yaha aao...ham mumma ki der sari photos dekhenge...hmmm...!!!" and arya takes pari into his arms while she keeps all her concentration on his cell staring at her mother on the screen...!!!

HARSHAD : nandini chahiye usse...apni maa chahiye usse...!!!

ARYAMAN : aur itni choti si bath tumhari badi si dimak main ayi hi nahi...right manik..!!!

clutching the cell pari suddenly starts sobbing hard while aryaman closes his eyes and "nandu tumhe shayad abi pari ke paas ana chahiye...!!!"

MANIK : nandu????

ARYAMAN : nandu...tum ari ho ya main pari ko vaha lao...!!!

"wo ayegi" and navya utters coming out of a tree while nandu silently moving towards navya stares at ground standing beside her surprising manik to core...!!!

ARYAMAN : tumhari beti intezar kari hain yaha

moving her gaze nandu stares at manik who was already staring her while he stands pleading her through his eyes saying her that yes her daughter was waiting for her...their daughter was waiting for her...!!!