28 : Accepting the past...!!!

"Booooo" and nandu sits up with a jerk hearing a scream in her ears while manik bursts out into laughter along with pari holding her in his arms securely...!!!

NANDINI : manikkkk....pariiii....!!!

"Maa...booo...paa...!!!" and pari utters continuing her laugh pointing towards manik while he nods his headas no controlling his laugh and "pari shhh...!!!"

"Khud tho bigde huye hi ho aur ab pari ko bi bigadre ho....haaa....!!!" and nandu taking a pillow hits manik's arm making pari giggle even more while he holding her hand fake glares her and "nandini kya karri ho"

"Dikh nahi raha" and she jerks away his hand angrily while he sighing tries to hold her hand only to fail and "nandiniii"

Aise koyi utatha hain kisiko

Hit

Koyi Bache ho

Hit

Ek saal ki beti hain

Hit

Lekin nahi

Hit

Khud shaithani karo

Hit

Aur beti ko bi wohi sikao

"Enoughhhh" and manik suddenly takes away pillow from her making her cringe her eyebrows pouting while pari taking the same pillow from him hits him on his face out of no where making nandu fall back laughing out loud...!!!

"Pariiii...!!!" and manik fake scolds her while she hitting him again instantly giggles clutching the pillow and "boooo pa...!!!"

"boooo manik boooo" and nandu controlling her laugh starts hitting him with another pillow while pari joining her mother continues hitting him making him fall back on bed closing his eyes fighting his smile...!!!

Knock....knock....knock....!!!

NANDINI : alia????

ALIA : manikkk...!!!

Opening his eyes manik sits straight not bothering to glance at alia while nandu staring him from corner of her eye gets down from bed and "adar aao alia"

"Wo mujhe manik se bath karni thi....akele main....!!!" and alia utters entering inside the room while nandu licks her lips after a moment and "hmmm....main vaise bi pari ko thayar karne le jari thi"

"maaa...paaa...!!!" and pari whispers pointing towards manik who was in bed while nandu quickly walks out of the room gulping hard and "papa ayenge....ham pehle thayar ho jathe hain...!!!"

.

.

.

.

ARYAMAN : nandiniiii

NANDINI : haa???

ARYAMAN : kya hua....kaha kho gayi....thab se bulara hoon...!!!

NANDINI : sorry...main kuch sochri thi...!!!

HARSHAD : kuch sochri thi ya kisi ke bare main sochri thi

NANDINI : good morning to you too