22 : Their Explanations...!!!

"manikkk....manikkkk....!!!" and nandu whispers shaking him a little while he tilts his head towards her not opening his eyes and "hmmmm...!!!"

NANDINI : manik uto...yaha pari nahi hain...!!!

"kabir le gaya usse thodi der pehle....tum so jao....!!!" and he hugs her pulling her close to him still not opening his eyes while she too closes her eyes resting her head on his heart sighing relaxed...!!!

opening their eyes suddenly with a jerk manan stare each other and nandu tries to move away the very next second only to shriek in pain holding her hairs and closing her eyes ever so tightly...!!!

"ek second....ek second....!!!" and manik slowly removes her hairs from his shirt button and "ho gaya...!!!"

not meeting his gaze she gets down from bed trying to walk out when he too gets down from bed quickly and "nandiniii...!!!"

turning back she meets his gaze lazily while he licks his lips rubbing his neck nervously making her cringe her eyebrows...!!!

"ek din mere naam kar sakthi ho???" and manik utters looking deep into nandu eyes while she turns away the very next second only to get stopped by him...!!!

"bas ek din...!!!" and he mutters in a low tone while she turns back towards him and "karna kya chahthe ho....ek din main...!!!"

"sach kahu tho patha nahi...socha nahi maine...!!!" and he utters honestly while she nods her head and "then I don't think you should request me"

"tum bas haan kehdo....main kya karunga...kaise karunga....wo sab meri problem hain...!!!" and he utters determined while she stares him for a second and "teek hain...ek din na"

"bas ek din...!!!" and he utters smiling whole heartedly while she licks her dry lips and "hmmm...bas ek din"

"thank you...!!!" and he walks away jumping with happiness while she closes her eyes sighing having no idea what will he plan for them...!!!
.
.
.
.

MANIK : pari so gayi???

NANDINI : hmmm