24 : Its not a dream...!!!

NANDINI : manikkk….manikkk…. dekho kafi rath ho gayi hain….pari bi sori hain tho tum jao na apne kamre main….ham kal subha…!!!

MANIK : shhhhh….pari jaag jayegi….!!!

NANDINI : wohi tho...ham agar yaha sath rahenge tho pari disturb ho jayegi….!!!

MANIK : don’t worry….ham pari ko disturb kiye bina hi sab karenge…!!!

“sab karenge….matlab….ham kya karenge….what do you mean haa…!!!” and she utters widening her eyes a little while he rubs his palms smiling at her and “it totally depends on you haa…!!!”

“manik ye tum” and she stopping for a second widens her eyes even more and “tum door kyu lock karre ho”

MANIK : common nandu….itni akal tho honi chahiye tumhe…!!!

NANDINI : nandu nahi nandini and just leave the room right now 

MANIK : are you serious 

NANDINI : yessss

MANIK : nahhh am not gona leave 

“listen manik just leave nahi tho” and her voice gets died as he pins her to door pulling her close with a jerk pressing her body with his...!!!

“nahi tho….nahi tho kyaa???” and he whispers just above her lips while she turns away her head closing her eyes and “chod do mujhe…please…!!!”

“vahi tho main bi tumse kehna chahtha hoon….chod do mujhe” and hearing his words she opens her eyes turning towards him and “kyaa???” 

“apni in badi badi ankhon se dekhe…mujhe pagal karna bandh karo…chod do mujhe…!!!” and he utters staring her lovingly while she stares him biting her lower lip not blinking her eyes for once...!!!

"apni ye boli chehra lekar sharmathe hue meri dadhkane tez karna bandh karo....chod do mujhe" and he mutters tracing her cheek while she pushing him aside tries to walk away only to get stopped by him the very next second...!!!

"apni bachkani harkatho se mujhe apne piche bagana bandh karo....chod do mujhe" and he whispers hugging her from back resting his chin on her shoulder while she jerking away his hands tries to move away from him only to get pulled back to him yet again even before completion of a nano second....!!!

"baar baar mujhse dur baag kar mujhe pareshan karna bandh karo....chod do mujhe....!!!" and he utters looking straight into her eyes while she getting rooted to her spot
stands simply staring him getting totally lost in him...!!!

"paas rehke bi mujhe apne paas na ane ki saza dekar har pal meri jaan lena bandh karo....chod do mujhe" and he utters wearing a tiny smile while she covering his mouth with her tiny fingers rests her head above his heart and "bas...ek aur lavz nahi"

Holding her close to him securely he closes his eyes obeying her silently while she taking back her hand hugs him tightly and "kisne likhe diya"

"haaa???" and he utters opening his eyes quickly while she staring him for a second tilting her head bursts into laughter making him gape at her like an idiot....!!!!

"hahaha....hahaha....tumhara chehra....hahahaha....!!!!" and she laughs and laughs covering her mouth not wanting to disturb pari while manik staring her silently for few moments walks directly into balcony ignoring her making her follow him back instantly....!!!