Teaser...!!!

"ek din mere naam kar sakthi ho???" and manik utters looking deep into nandu eyes while she turns away the very next second only to get stopped by him...!!!

"bas ek din...!!!" and he mutters in a low tone while she turns back towards him and "karna kya chahthe ho....ek din main...!!!"

"sach kahu tho patha nahi...socha nahi maine...!!!" and he utters honestly while she nods her head and "then I don't think you should request me"

"tum bas haan kehdo....main kya karunga...kaise karunga....wo sab meri problem hain...!!!" and he utters determined while she stares him for a second and "teek hain...ek din na"

"bas ek din...!!!" and he utters smiling whole heartedly while she licks her dry lips and "hmmm...bas ek din"

"thank you...!!!" and he walks away jumping with happiness while she closes her eyes sighing having no idea what will he plan for them...!!!

.
.
.
.

"nandiniii...!!!" and he whispers  standing inches away from her while she stands staring into his eyes not blinking her eyes for once...!!!

"roko mujhe" and he utters moving an inch closer to her while she stands without moving an inch completely lost in him...!!!

"please....roko mujhe....!!!" and he whispers just above her lips staring into her eyes pleading her while she blinks her eyes biting her lower lip making him gaze her lips and "agar na rokna chahu tho????"

kaisa laga....batao batao....!!!