Teaser

"manik nahiii...!!!" and nandu shouts loudly while manik ignoring her walks closer to her smiling at her mischeviously...!!!

"bahar chele jao...!!!" and she utters pressing herself to wall behind while he nods his head as a no and "tchh...itni achi view chodke bahar nahi jana mujhe...!!!"

"besharam...jao bahar...!!!" and she utters trying hard not to panick while he shrugs his shoulders and "tumhari vajah se hi ban gaya hoon...besharam...!!!"

"nandiniii...nandiniii...!!!" and aryaman shouts entering into her room while manik here quickly closes the washroom door making nandu widen her eyes with shock...!!!

"te tum kya karre ho" and she whispers in low tone while manik turns towards her and "bathaya nahi...tumhari ankhen kab se kaam karna bandh kar diya...!!!"

"tum ne door lock kyu kiya" and she utters gritting her teeth glaring him while he walks close to her and "bhul gayi...ek baar zara khud ko dekh lo...!!!"

biting her lower lip nandu suddenly hugs her towel lowering her gaze while he sighs and "usse aise dekhne detha tumhe...!!!"

"wo mujhe already aisa dekh chuka hain...!!!" and she utters without looking him while he silently walking back tries to open the door only to get stopped by her and "nahiii...!!!"

"jhut bolthi hi kyu ho...!!!" and he utters staring her blankly while arya here reaches near their door and "nandu tum ander ho???"

"haan...!!!" and she blurts out regretting it the very next second while manik out of no where pins her to door holding her hands above her head moving deathly close to her...!!!

"manikkk...!!!" and she breaths heavily due to their proximity while he rubs his nose on hers and "kiss me...!!!"

and I want you to die with suspense  😂😂😂 aur haan main jaldi update nahi deni vali hoon so enjoy 😋...!!!