Teaser

"pagal malhotra....i hate you so muchhh....i hate you so sooo...!!!" and she gasps stopping in mid as he flips her in a blink pinning her to bed...!!!

"rath ke do baje aap mere kamre main kya karri hain aap batha sakthe hain miss nandini moorthy" and he utters smirking staring deep into her eyes while she looks away from him and "main....wo....!!!"

"tum....wo....kyaa...!!!" and he mimics her making an innocent face while she stares him coughing and "main...wo...pari ki blanket lene ayi...haan...!!!"

MANIK : achaa

NANDINI : haan

"tho phir...i hate you so much...mere itne paas akar kyu kehri thi" and he whispers just above her lips moving deathly close to her while she closes her eyes tilting away her head not being able to meet his gaze....!!!

"bolo...!!!" and he rubs his nose on hers while she looks him lazily and "jane do"

"jawab do" and he mutters controlling his smile while she licks her lips nervously and "please...!!!"

"tumhari harkathe bilkul teek nahi hain....shareef hoon isliye baar baar khud ko rok letha hoon par tum ho ki kuch samaj thi hi nahi ho" and he utters nodding his head while she bites her lower lip and "jane do na....pleaseee....!!!"

"argggg....stop biting your lip nandini" and he suddenly takes her lower lip between his thumb and index finger while she trying to lick her lip sticks out her tongue only to  lick his fingers making him suck in a breath....!!!

"am...am...!!!" and she gets loss of words closing her eyes while he kisses the corner of her mouth making her open her eyes and get lost in him the very next second ....!!!!

uhhuuu....uhhuuuu....kaisa lagaaa....!!!!