Rogues

Jimin approaches hesitantly, his steps cautious and his face set in a state of utter confusion. He was already thinking of excuses he could use to get out of his brother's obvious questioning that was to come. He knew his absence would not go without question and he needed to think of something quick before he was cornered by the alphas.

"Where were you?" Haneul asks once he walks through the front door.

"Nowhere, just out for a walk." Jimin tries to sound nonchalant as he tries to walk past them.

"You reek of that alpha." Hyun turns to him, a scowl on his lips.

"Were you with him? Did he touch you?" Haneul balls his fists in rising anger, his scent was rolling in waves and it was beginning to make him dizzy.

"No! Gosh, I tripped and he stopped me from falling." Jimin blurts out, it was the first lie that came to his hazy mind. His omega was urging him to run and catch some fresh air.

"You let him scent you," Hyun accuses.

"No I did not!" Jimin rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest.

"I'm going to kill him." Haneul threatens.

"If you touch him I will run away." Jimin frowns, eyes trained on the oldest of the two alphas.

"We won't let you." Hyun steps forward.

"Try me!" Jimin yells at them angrily, pushing past them to head to his room, ignoring the way they yelled his name.

Jimin runs inside his room, he locks himself inside and throws himself on the bed. Angry tears spill out of his eyes at the thought of his brothers being overly dense. He ends up falling asleep for the rest of the afternoon, and when his father knocks softly on his door for dinner he refuses to come out. He tried hard to go back to sleep but couldn't keep his eyes closed and rolled over to look at the window across his room. He stands quietly and walks over to the window, opening it to let fresh air run into his too warm room.

Jimin sits on the window sill, keeping balance as he stays still. A sudden move from the bushes startles him and he gets off the sill to stand properly. His eyes gaze out the window intently as if to see if the movement was just from the brisling air or a lurking animal. His eyes widened when he realized it was a wolf hiding in the bushes and as it turned around he stepped away from the window. He quickly ran out of his room and went downstairs to his parents room. The door to his parents room opened loudly as he ran inside.

"Alpha, wake up!!" He shakes Namjoon awake forcefully.

"What is it pup? Want to sleep with us?" Namjoon murmurs sleepily, hand reaching out to pull him in.

"No! There are wolves outside, I saw them." he shakes him harder, heart hammering in his chest.

Namjoon shoots up from his bed and jumps on his feet. He grabs a random shirt and pulls it on as walks to the window. Jin also woke up when his mate jumped up and pulled Jimin into his embrace.

"Shit, they were planning on attacking us by surprise." Namjoon curses under his breath as he turns away from the window.

"What are you going to do?" Jin asks.

"Fight them off." Namjoon comments shortly before walking out of his room and heading upstairs to wake up his two sons.

After a couple minutes all three alphas walk downstairs and head for the front door. Their shoulders were squared up as they walked out into the darkness of the night.

"Stay inside." they hear Namjoon say before the door closes behind them

As soon as Namjoon walks out he takes off his shirt and shrugs off his shorts without hesitation. He shifts immediately and howls loudly to alert the other alphas of the attack. The omegas who were to be woken up by the howl already know how to keep themselves safe within their cabin. Once the howling stopped the three saw as wolves began to emerge from the forest through the east side. Haneul and Hyun shifted as well and stood by their father, growling at the wolves who threatened their pack.

The pack alphas began exiting their cabins and shifted as soon as they were out. A few ran towards the omegas cabin while the rest joined Namjoon. Jungkook had also gone out and shifted and stood by his roommates once. All the wolves were just staring down at each other until one jumped out of the trees and launched itself at Namjoon who dodged the attack and lunged forward biting into the wolf's neck on instinct.

The wolf struggled momentarily but stopped when Namjoon bit down harder and threw him on the ground. That was enough for the fighting to start between them . Namjoon's pack alphas were well trained and were doing good fighting off the rogues.

Jungkook had let his years of fighting for his life as a rogue out and killed as many wolves as he came across with. He even helped Hyun when he was attacked by 2 alphas and beta at the same time. He jumped forward, knocking one of the alphas off and killing him. Hyun gave him a nod after killing the beta and ran off to fight off other rogues.

The fighting kept going on until they heard a cry from the pack alphas cabin. Namjoon, Haneul and Hyun ran towards it once they figured where the cries were coming from but Jungkook got there first in fear that Jimin had gotten hurt. He ran in and saw a big alpha in human form gripping Jimin's arm as he pulled him down the stairs. The alpha had used the battle outside as a distraction to get to Jimin who was their main target. An omega was their main priority to take over the pack, it would be easy for them to breed and establish a new bloodline.

Jungkook lunged forward immediately, pushing the alpha away from Jimin. The rogue shifted and Jungkook growled defensively as he tried putting distance between the rogue and Jimin. Before the rogue could make a move he was dragged away by Haneul and Hyun who had gotten there after Jungkook.

Once the other rogue wolves saw their leader was dead, the remaining few ran off into the woods. They were not let off so easily as other alphas followed after them to kill them off.

Jungkook turned towards a crying Jimin and nuzzled against him to help him calm down. And it worked, Jimin wrapped his arms around the alphas' fury neck and cried softly as he tried to regain himself.

"Jimin!" Jin called out as he limped down the stairs.

"Dad!" Jimin wailed and let himself be embraced by Jin once he had made it down the stairs.

"Jin! Are you okay?" Namjoon rushed to them and pulled Jin and Jimin into his arms protectively.

Jungkook also shifted back and stood awkwardly as he saw the family have their moment. He turned to leave not wanting to come in between the intimate bond but a call of his name from the pack alpha made him stop.

He turned back and saw the alpha rise to his feet and extend his hand towards him. Jungkook blinked in confusion before hesitantly taking Namjoon's hand.

"You saved my son again, thank you." Namjoon shakes his hand warmly.

"It is my duty as an alpha to keep the pack safe, and even more so to keep Jimin safe as I am interested in courting him." Jungkook smiles.

"I trust you to take a group of alphas and patrol the land for any more rogues, this was surely an attempted coup." Namjoon's words send a sense of duty upon Jungkook and he nods firmly.

"I will, thank you for trusting me."

-

If someone wants to send some love!

https://ko-fi.com/miyouc