New Member~Chapter 1

[HEAD'S UP! In this story Ayano's hair looks like Nemesis's old curly hair when it is down! (I just like it better that way) So that make's Ayano's hair naturally curly] [ Oh and Ayano isn't emotionless but as of right now she is still a yandere]

Ayano's P.O.V.

BEEP! BEEP! I heard my alarm clock make as I shifted through the covers. I slowly opened my eyes to see stacks of manga surrounding me. I pushed my curly hair out my face to see the it was 7:30. "KYAAAA! ", I said while jumping out of my covers. I sloppily and painfully landed on the floor with my butt sticking up. I quickly pushed strands of hair out of my face and looked at the time once more. "OHH NOOOO! SENPAI DOESN'T LIKE LATE GIRLS!", I said while throwing off my pajama's and throwing on my usual uniform. After I finished I quickly grabbed a hair brush, brushed out my curls, and put my hair into a pony tail. I looked at the time once again to realize that it was 7:45. "NO TIME FOR BREAKFAST! GOTTA BE EARLY!", I said while throwing on my Fairy Tail backpack and grabbing my rose gold phone. I quickly ran out my house and towards the school. "I HAVE TO AT LEAST MAKE IT TO BE ABLE TO JOIN CLUBS!", I said, while huffing and puffing.

Budo's P.O.V.

~(At School)~

I just finished getting changed into my normal uniform I waved to all of my club members. I asked Mina if I could talk to her in private in a storage room and she agreed. 

"Mina.. I honestly don't know how to say this without coming off as a person with no emotion, so im just going to say this straight forward....", I said, looking at the ground. "Yes Budo-Kun!", Mina said, expecting something good. "We need to break up... I feel as if us being in a relationship is making you not focus on what you love.. Martial Arts.", I said, holding Mina's hands. I saw as tears started steaming down her eyes "YOU INCONSIDERATE WOMANIZER! I BET YOU DID THIS BECAUSE YOU LIKE SOME OTHER GIRL!", Mina said, letting go of my hands and running out the room. 'What did I do wrong?', I thought to myself while rubbing the back of my head. I started walking to class looking down at the ground. Out of no where I heard foot steps come my way. I looked up to see a girl with dark grey hair and shimmering eyes walk past me. She looked pretty ticked, but at the same time very cute.  I started blushing, and for a quick second the girl looked over her shoulder at me.

  I started blushing, and for a quick second the girl looked over her shoulder at me

I started running for some reason. The look the girl gave me just made me feel so... flustered. I ran straight into my class. 

Ayano's P.O.V.

"Well I guess I just have to wait till lunch to join the club...", I said, walking over to my class.

___TIME SKIP: AT LUNCH___

I started running into the Martial Arts Club. Once I arrived, the only person that was there was Budo. I shrugged and walked over anyways. As I started talking, he started blushing 'Why is he blushing?", I said while looking at the floor.