Confused? ~ Chapter 12

Victims P.O.V.

When I woke up, I found myself in an unfamiliar bed. I quickly got up to get a better look around the room, only to still name it as unfamiliar. As I took the covers off me, I realized I was only in my birthday suit. I quickly jumped and put on a see through large shirt with buttons.
Once I put it on, I went to a nearby mirror in the room to notice sweat covering every inch of my body, and my red hair clamped to my cheeks. My face was as red as a tomato, and my private felt numb. I quickly rubbed my face with my hands, only to still look the same. My neck was covered with bruises and..... bite marks? I quickly looked back at the bed one more time, to realize something else underneath the covers. I slowly lifted up the covers, to see another woman. Then that's when everything came back to me.

Osana's P.O.V.
"Taro Senpai... I don't understand what you want me to do?", I said, with shivers running down my spine. "You know Ayano Aishi! Well I need her for something important. What I need you to do, it kidnap her. Don't worry, you won't be alone. I have some important people that have delt with this stuff going along with you. Now is that too much to ask?", he said. "B-but senpai.. What if I get caught?", I said, with a large gulp going down my neck. "YOU WONT! NOW STOP BEING A SISSY! Oh yeah.. I forgot. You also need Oka to be kidnapped. She can be sold..", Taro said with a devilish grin. "Y-you're a monster.", I mumbled under my breath, as I ran out the door and to my house.

* * *

Once I got into my house, I ran to my bed and started crying. "I-I don't know if I love Sen— Taro anymore.. Now that I know his true colors. I mean, would I really risk my life trying to do this.

Oka's P.O.V.

"Oh Senpai. One day, you and I will rule hell together!", I said, as I drooled at thinking of the pictures of my senpai in my shrine. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to go to it! I quickly ran to the corner of my room and pulled out a shrine. I locked my doors to my room as i pulled out a picture of my senpai. The first time I saw her kill someone. I remember it like it was yesterday!

My senpai didn't know I was watching her, so I quickly took a picture

My senpai didn't know I was watching her, so I quickly took a picture. At the time, all I could think about was turning her into the police, but I couldn't. I looked at her beautiful face, and I knew, she was my new senpai. I quickly kissed the picture and pulled out another one.

This was the first time senpai talked to me

This was the first time senpai talked to me. At the time, I was disgusted, but when I went home the day, all I could do was yern for my senpai to kiss me then and there.
I quickly shut my shrine and unlocked the door, and dreamed of the day my senpai and I would date.

Long and confusing I know.. comment down below if you want me to do a Oka x Ayano book 🤗 love you guys

🌸🌸🌸