Info~Chan's Feelings ~Chapter 7

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN SOOO LONG! My mom is already making me so work and it's only the second week of summer! ;^; anyways enjoy this chappy! _^-^_ AND TY SOOOO MUCH FOR 56 READS OMG I'M SO GREATFUL!!! 

Ayano's P.O.V.

I rubbed my eyes to clear the blurry vision as I woke up. I looked around to see that I was in a hospital gown this time. I felt as a shiver ran through my spine as I tried to move around. I rubbed my back as I felt my cold skin. I was in shock seeing as before I went to sleep my bandage was still there. I moved my hand up and down my back some more as I felt stitches where my cut was. "Was it really that bad?", I said, while rubbing my curly hair. "How many days has it been? I mean ya can't do the correct surgery overnight...", I said, thinking of Budo and the last thing we did before I fell asleep. I felt as my cheeks started heating up. I took my phone off the desk nearby. I unlocked and saw that it was May, Friday 18th. "W-what the?! W-why does it take so long?! BUDO?!", I yelled, not noticing how loud I yelled. Seconds later I heard the door to my room slam open. At first it was only a shadow, but after the light started shinning, I realized it was Budo. He immediately came rushing towards me with panic in his eyes. "What's wrong princess? Is everything okay?! Are you hurt? Are you breathing okay?!", he said, still looking panicked. "I'm fine. I-I was just surprised by the date and how much time this is taking... it must have been a while since you last left here... heh..", I said, while I felt blue to start consuming my soul. I guess Budo noticed. "You know what! That is true! Yeah it's been a while since Friday the 7th of April and man am I in a lot of trouble I once I get home.... but I'm willing to loose all the time in the world just to make sure your okay..", he said, while slightly blushing. Little to my knowing I was blushing too. "T-Thanks Budo.. it's nice knowing someone who will always be there for me..", I said, while  my eyes started heating up. "Always", he said, while poking my nose. I laughed at the scene while smiling. "Do you need anything cupcake? It has been a while since you've actually ate anything by yourself. All your food as been given to you in liquid from a pipe.", he asked. "Now that I think about it... I am kind of craving some water for some reason..", I said, realizing how dry my throats was. "Coming right up !", he said about the leave the room. "Oh and one more thing!", I said, noticing Budo turning around. "Do you mind asking a doctor when I'll be able to get out of here..", I watched as Budo saluted and walked right out of the room.
'The word. Friday. Brought up to my attention now.. makes me realize... I lost didn't I... heh... it's not like it was gonna work anyways. ", I said, as I was expecting to feel streams of tears come down my eyes. But nothing came. Then I gasped in horror. 'INFO~CHAN!', I said while I quickly pulled out my phone. I saw that I had got 27 new messages through that past couple of weeks. I quickly opened my messages, knowing that I was going to walk into a life or death deal.:

WHERE ARE YOU AISHI ! WE HAD A DEAL!

AISHI!

Once you are awake again.. you have a lot of things coming.

I looked at the text in horror. Hoping to take Info-Chan out of my life I quickly deleted her contact on my phone. I then threw my phone onto the stand beside me and sighed in relief... For Now...

Hina's P.O.V.

~~FLASHBACK~~

I heard as the bell rang for lunch. I watched as all the students quickly crowded out the room and started taking out their lunches. I just sat at my desk starring at the walls. 'Why am I even here.. Oh yeah.. because i'm in my sisters' debt.. Lucky me...', I said to myself while rolling my eyes. Right as I was about to exit the classroom I heard as my phone buzzed. I quickly took out my phone to realize I got a text from oneechan. It read: