Back ~ Chapter 8

Omg I think I was in a grave that whole time.. please forgive me... I PROMISE I WILL REPAY YOU GUYS.. Somehow ;0;

Ayano's P.O.V.

I woke up, with the light in the hospital room shining in my eyes. I shielded my eyes as I turned of the light. I sighed in relief , feeling the pain slowly flow away from my eyes. I quickly reached for my phone, realizing it was 5 A.M. I looked down to notice that Budo was sleeping soundly next to me. I chuckled as I stretched my arms. I then saw as a doctor walked into my room. "Hello ma'am! You must be Miss Aishi, am I correct?", the young doctor said pleasantly. I nodded in respond as I rubbed my eyes.

"Well according to to the other doctors you should be fully healed, and free to go! Of course due to some unexpected surgery's you will need to be in a wheelchair when you leave today and for the next week you will need to be on a diet of liquids only! ", She said as she checked my pulse. I nodded once again, while looking at Budo.

"Um.. do you mind if he helps me out of the hospital... I mean, my parents aren't here and I'll need some help..", I said as I looked at the doctor.

"Of course you can! We already explained the limits and rules to him so you won't need to tell him. You should wake him up so you guys can start getting ready to leave!", the doctor said as she handed me my school uniform. I took the clothes and shook Budo's arm slightly. I watched as he rubbed his eyes and smirked as he looked up to me.

"Look who's ready to leave?", He said as he sat up and messed with my hair. I chuckled as I tickled him so he would stop messing around.

" I might need some help... um.. I need to get dressed..", I said, I I felt red flow across my checks. I watch as Budo smirked and got off the bed. I looked at him with confusion as I saw him reach for me. He then started carrying me bridle style to the nearby dressing room. We both chuckled as he then opened the door to the dressing room and placed me on the seat. He then made his way out as he locked the door behind me.

"Don't take too long princess! I'm ready to get some bento boxes!", I could hear him yell. I rolled me eyes as I started taking of my hospital gown and changed into my school uniform. After I was finished I folded up my hospital gown and then placed it on the seat.

"I'm finished..", I hugged as I heard the door unlock and Budo walk in.

---• Later that Day •---

"Ugh! Stop TORTURING ME!!! The least you could do is eat quietly!", I said as I stared at my bedroom wall and pouted.

"Sorry!", Budo said with a mouthful of rice. He quickly swallowed his rice as he threw the box away. "Well it's 1 so what do you want to do?", Budo asked. I quickly took out my phone and squinted at the time once more.

"Um.... I don't know... I guess watch television seeing as we are already pretty late for school. ", I said while I grabbed the remote to my television and scrolled through tv channels. After a while I knew I wouldn't find anything on cable so I turned to VRV and started watching Bee and PuppyCat.

"Heh.. I'm surprised you didn't pick Attack On Titan", I heard Budo say under his breath.

"Shut up", I said whole I crossed my arms, unexpectedly making my chest pop up. I looked to the side to notice Budo's face turning redder by the second.

-•Time Skip- Later that Day•-

I heard as a yawn escaped from my mouth. Burp looked at me as he smirked.