~ Chapter 13

650 reads..

I'm s•H•o•O•k🙃

Budo's P.O.V.

Once we got in, I held her and and ushered her into my room, where I found something I couldn't recover from.. "Where have you been?! YOU SAID YOU WOULD PLAY DOLLIES WITH ME TONIGHT !" my little sister, Nayoko shouted. "AND MOMMY SAID NO GIRLS OVER PAST 12!! I'M TELL— MPH", she said as I quickly covered her mouth and sat her on my bed. "If you don't tell I'll get you a new Lucky Star figure tomorrow.", I said as she responded with a nod and sparkling eyes. "Now go back to your room and go to sleep.", I said, as I pushed her out my room. "Awww, your sisters so cute! How old is she", Ayano said with a smile as she sat down on my bed. "She's 8 but I swear sometimes she acts like she's 3.", I said as I laughed a bit and sat down. "*yawn* Well now that we're here I think I., might... just—", she said as she fell asleep on my bed. I laughed as I straightened her up on the bed and went to take a shower.

Ayano's P.O.V.

I looked around as a woke up, realizing that I must of fell asleep in while I was talking. I picked my bag up and shuffled around for some pj's but then realized I forgot to pack some. "Dammit", I said as I looked around the room to see if anyone was there. "Ok he must be in the shower." I said as I locked Budo's door and shut the window. I quickly removed my clothes so I was only in my underwear and put my clothes in the corner of my room. I then quickly unlocked his door and went under the covers of his bed. I was panting under the covers as I tried to calm myself down and fall asleep.

~

Sorry it's such a short chapter :( . I wanted to start a new book but then I realized I haven't updated this book in like a couple months. I found this in my drafts so I decided to publish what I had. If you have any request for future chapters I will be sure to read them. Bye!