Found Out~Chapter 3

Ayano's P.O.V.

I woke up with an ache in my back. I rubbed the spot while I felt some type of substance there. I then remembered that I had a bandage. I slowly shifted out of my covers and looked at my clock to notice that it was only 6 A.M. "Dang Ayano... why are you up so early...", I said, while throwing my covers off my bed and starring at my wall. More like sulking. "Well, I guess this means a bunch of extra time..", I said while making my way towards the shower.

I watched as the steaming hot water flowed into my curly hair. I slowly picked up the bar of soap and grabbed a cloth. I rubbed the soap onto the wash cloth and then rubbed every inch of my body. (dirty minded people.. don't even think about commenting.) I grabbed a bottle a shampoo and lazily squeezed it over my head. I then rubbed the liquid into my hair, then rinsed for a good amount of time. I then made my way out of the shower. "Wednesday....", I said while drying off my body and then trying to dry my hair. I wrapped the towel around my body and made my way back to my room.

After I finished throwing on my clothes I looked back at the clock. "6:45.... Still more time...", I said, while brushing my wet hair. I then wrapped a towel around my hair, hoping that by the time I took it out, it would be dry. I made my way towards the pantry and looked through some options. "Pocky... Ramen.... Captain Punch Cereal.. I guess.", I said, while taking out the cereal and placing it on my counter.

I watched as the milk flowed into the cereal bowl. I put the milk back into the fridge and started eating my cereal. I pulled out my phone to see if anything new happened. I opened up FaceBook to notice me being put into a chat:

MasutaMan: Morning sunshine! 😘

I rolled my eyes and smirked as I typed my reply.

Waifu~Chan: Morning Casanova ;).

MasutaMan: Wow... I didn't expect you to be up this early... Is this the real Ayano? Cause if not then I want the Ayano that waked up at 7:30 back!

Waifu~Chan: Nice joke Masuta. Whatchu doin' up?

MasutaMan: Boredem.... I never really got to sleep that much last night :\ Watchu doing?

Waifu~Chan: Eating bfast! Captain Punch Cereal to be exact!

MasutaMan: Still in bed... My body doesn't feel like getting up...

Waifu~Chan: Says the person that's the Martial Art's Club Leader xD.

MasutaMan: Urghhh. Your so adorable, I can't get mad at you. ^w^

Waifu~Chan: .3.

MasutaMan: See you after school! And try not to crash into me this time ;)

Waifu~Chan: Whatever B\

~Chat Ended~

I turned off my phone and looked back at the clock. "7.... Hopped my hair dried.", I said while whipping off my towel, then down flowed and bunch of curly yet slightly wet dark grey hair. "Shoot! Well whatever", I said while putting my hair up into it's usual ponytail. I heard my doorbell ring. I ran to answer the door. As soon as I opened the door I saw Budo. "I THOUGHT YOU MEANT 7:30!?", I said. "Being a little early isn't gonna kill anybody.", Budo said smirking. "I know what your up too... I'll be a while but you can come in and make yourself at home!", I said while rushing back into my room to grab my stuff.

Budo's P.O.V.

I sat down on Ayano's couch after I closed her front door. I looked around her house to notice that there weren't many decorations. The only photo they had was of Ayano when she looked about 4 or so. She also had on pretend cat ears. Must of been a play or something.

I chuckled softly while looking at the photo

I chuckled softly while looking at the photo. I then heard running footsteps come from a nearby hallway. I looked that way to notice Ayano witha bunch of papers, books, a bookbag, her phone, and other things. "Need help princess?", I asked. "WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!", she said, almost dropping her stuff, but I quickly came just in time to catch it from falling. After holding some of Ayano's books and papers, I finally had time to notice that she was wearing the Martial Arts Club Headband. "You look cute in it!", I said, nudging Ayano. I saw as she started turning bright pink. "W-whatever...", she said, looking at the ground. We both started walking out of her house.

After a lot of chatting we finally turned the corner to the entrance of the school. I looked ahead to see Taro running our way. He was waving his hand up in the air to try and get my attention. I waved back to let him know that I knew he was there. By the time her made it to my he was huffing and puffing so much I could barley understand him. "PHEW! Anyways I was just asking if you could let me borrow Ayano for a second!", Taro said. I looked back at Ayano to see that she was spazzing out and turning to a tomato by the second. Something hurt. Like something was tearing through my soul... tearing through my hopes and dreams. I felt a sudden disliking of Taro now, but I wasn't sure what for. I resisted the urge to strangle him, and responded with, " Yeah sure.. I think she's fine with that!". But with every nerve in my body, I new that was the exact OPPOSITE of what I really wanted to say. I watched as Ayano slowly and sloppily walked over to Taro. I could over hear their conversation, but the main thing I was noticing was all of Ayano's stuttering. "Heh.. so she likes him.... I figured.. she's no different then the others.", I said to myself, but the quickly shaked my head. "NO! I WON'T LET HER GO INTO THE ARMS OF THAT USER TARO! E-even though I promised not to tell anyone about what I saw that day..."

~FLASHBACK~

It was a normal school day. I went to the back of the school to check on the gardening club real quick, only to notice Kizana and Taro kissing. I was in shock. "TARO!", I shouted, gaining his attention. Kizana sasily walked away after giving one more goodbye kiss to Taro. I was furious. "WHAT THE HECK* WERE YOU DOING!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DATING SOMEONE ELSE!?", I watched as anger and annoyance grew on his face. "And I thought you could mind your own business.. but I guess we were both wrong...", Taro said, walking away, but I quickly grabbed his wrist and once again placed him right in front of me. "EXPLAIN NOW!", I said. But then I watched as Taro smirked. "Don't tell ANYONE what you saw here... or else.", "OR ELSE WHAT YOU PLAYER!?", I said, getting into a fighting position. "Sleep with one eye open Masuta..", Taro said while chuckling and walking away. I was speechless... Taro... my best friend... would do THAT!?

~End Of Flashback~

I rubbed y temples and looked back at Taro and Ayano. "You better not you player", I said to myself while furiously grabbing Ayano by the wrist and taking her somewhere with me.

OOOHHH WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXXTTT !! PLZ DON'T KILL MEH FOR NOT POSTING!! I've been really busy lately and I've been so desperate to post a new chapter I've even been working in SCHOOL! Anyways hopes you guys liked the chapter and please don't kill meh for the cliff hanger! ;3;