Poisoned~Chapter 6

Budo's P.O.V.

I saw as Ayano silently fell asleep on my chest. I felt myself turning red. I sighed and watched as she inhaled and exhaled. After a while I decided that I should let her get some comfortable sleep, so I picked her up and searched around the house. Soon I came to see a room filled with pictures and anime figures. "I guess she's an otaku..", I said, while placing her in a light pink shaded bed. I looked around her room to see anime figures galore. "Heh... she's crazy..", I kept looking to see something catch my eye. I came closer to the shrine looking object to see carvings spelling "Senpai Shrine", I looked inside to see nothing. "Hm?", I said, while shuffling through some dust in the empty shrine. "I guess this is some type of decoration or something." I started making my way back in the living room. I sat on the couch and pulled out my phone. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I opened it to see that I got a text from Taro. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I opened up the contact.

Where are you?

Why should I tell you?

Because... if you don't.

Don't even worry about threatening me. It's not gonna work this time.

Whatever. But where are you?

Ayano's house. Why?

Back off Masuta.

I tried to respond but it wasn't letting me send. I turned my phone and stared at one of Ayano's walls. "What does he mean by 'back off masuta'?", I said. I then looked at the time to notice that is was 12 P.M. I yawned as I looked at the time. I slowly took off my jacket and looked at my white t-shirt underneath. I made my way to Aishi's bedroom and found myself falling asleep next to her. Before I slowly shut my eyes, I saw as her hair flowed over her face.

Ayano's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes to notice a lot of blurry vision. After a couple times of blinking my eyes I came to see nothing but darkness. "I swear I feel asleep at like 11... why am I--", I was cut off at the scene of Budo sleeping next to me. I was speechless. Just making sure I wrapped my hands around my body to make sure I was clothed. I sighed in relief. I slowly stepped out of bed trying not to wake Budo. I then silently walked to the kitchen. I looked at the time to realize that it was 4 A.M. "Wow ... we slept a pretty long time...", I said, while rubbing my curly hair. I slowly made my way to the bathroom to get in the shower.

After I finished showering I wrapped the towel around my body, I then went to my room to wake Budo. Once I arrived in my room, I softly tapped on Budo with my cold hands. I watched as he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I saw as his cheeks slowly started turning red. "Don't worry, I'll be getting dressed in the restroom.", I said, while grabbing my uniform and making my way towards the restroom. 

After getting dressed I went to the kitchen to start making breakfast. To my surprise that was were I found Budo on his phone. "What took so long? It's not like you put of makeup or anything", He said, right before I gave him the death glare. I saw as he started laughing. "Want some toast, sadly that's all I have at the moment..", I said, while rubbing my wet hair. "Sure, Oh and I've been meaning to ask you... where are your parents." He said. Suddenly, I dropped the packet of bread I was holding. I felt as my eyes started burning, and my checks started swelling up. Then, I felt a single burning tear stream down my cheek. Then multiple others came after that. "I-If you really want to know *sniff*  They.. died when I was young....", I felt as I collapsed to my knees loosing total control of my body. More and more tears streamed down my eyes, and landed on the floor. Seconds later I felt something soft wrap around my body. "It's okay Ayano... I-I didn't mean to ask..", I slowly hugged Budo back, and let him help me up. "I-It's okay. *sigh* I was gonna have to face it sooner or later", I said, while popping 2 pieces of bread into the toaster.