Dreams ~ Chapter 9

230 reads...

ಥ_ಥ

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm seriously so frikin happy! And I'll make sure to post as much as possible!!!

On with the chapter ig lol 😂

    "I have to go home..", the pretty maiden said to the man holding her hand from behind. "You know you don't want to.", he said under a devilish smirk. The pretty maiden, stood there flabbergasted, as red spread wide across her face.
"You... caught me"....

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Ayano' P.O.V.

"What the--", I said in my croaky morning voice as I turned off my alarm clock and rubbed my eyes. "That was a weird.... REALLY BUDO!", I yelled, as I realized that Budo set my alarm for 4:30 instead of 5:30 for waking up.
I lazily snatched up my phone and looked at the date. " Saturday... yay...", I said as I rubbed my nappy hair and lazily slouched back down into my bed.
It had been two days since I've returned my wheelchair for knee brace. The doctors had told me to work out for at least an hour every day. Which was kind of hard for me to take in anyways seeing as I barely worked out for 2 minutes everyday.

As I started dazing off into my sleep, until I heard as my phone vibrated on the nightstand nearby. I blushed as I realized it was a text from Budo.

Hey Princess! You up!

Yeah >:(

I see you realized I set your alarm for 4:30 hehee..

Yeah, I'm still wondering why.. it's Saturday..

Oh I see you forgot..

??

First off, you need to run today for at least 30 minutes now, then at night for 30 minutes.

Yeah, i know that MOM! But why did you have to wake me up so da*n early?

Remember yesterday?

And all i had to read were those words to remember. 

~FLASHBACK~ 

I drifted off into my normal day dreams as I tuned out the teachers normal lectures. "Last period Ayano... then it's all over.", I whispered to myself. I almost fell alseep until I saw as a piece of paper sliped on my desk from behind. I peeked behind me to see a girl with long, black locks of hair, and a devilish smirk. I couldn't get a clear view of her eyes, seeing as they were shadowed by her bangs. I rolled my eyes as I opened the note. It read:

So

Ayano Aishi...

You're in a bit of a mess here aye...

Who will it be?

Budo Masuta

Taro Yamada?

Rivals?

Just because you were blackout. . 

Doesn't mean business isn't in session anymore